Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Where do you get your bullets?

Was wondering where you all got your bullets. I usually buy from Rocky Mountain Reloading. They have great prices and shipping is included. Graf & Sons, Midway and ACME Bullets is other places I buy from.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

I buy Berry's bullets from Bobcat Steel (Ingo Advertiser) and Atterbury Shooting Complex. I prefer brick and mortar stores.
    "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone"

User Info Menu

I watch for sales. I get emails from several companies. Widener's, Natchez, several others... Then there is a guy at the gun shows up here that I have bought stuff off of.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Backpacker View Post
    I buy Berry's bullets from Bobcat Steel (Ingo Advertiser) and Atterbury Shooting Complex. I prefer brick and mortar stores.
    I live in southeastern Indiana not many shops carry stuff for reloading. Madison Outdoor is were I get my powder and primers. I really don't want to plink with XTP's and ELD match bullets.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

Berrys plated bullets are good. and its free shipping on orders over $80. (so pretty much any full case of bullets)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Rocky Mountain Reloading. Have tried everything, but for plated/jacketed, I like his bullets the best. Coated = BBI, Blue, Bayou, Eggleston, etc.
    James

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

User Info Menu

Almost all of mine come from scrap lead.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

Plinker

User Info Menu

Most of mine come from snscasting.com. This is a friendly father and son operation. Shipping is included on full cases. I sometimes use TheBlueBullets if a friend is ordering from them. It seems for any mail order company, mass quantities are required to get the best deals. I regularly go together with other shooting friends on bulk orders to get maximum quantity discounts. The biggest order was about 700 lbs of bullets that I picked up directly at SNS.

I have used Berry's and Ranier in the past with zero issues, but have moved to coated due to cost. If I really need a copper coated bullet, I'll go all the way to something like XTP bullets or purchase loaded ammo.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wheel weights from parking lots. LOL No, seriously now, I cast most of my own. I watch sales at Midway and Natchez for rifle bullets.

User Info Menu

SNS. I am interested in trying the Blue Bullets, but I have about 500 rounds left to load before placing another order.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast