• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Thats funny, I bought my 1st gen Annealez from a friend a few years back for 200 bucks so he could change over to using salt.
    It does a great job and i can do something else at the same time....

Maybe JH will chime in...... LOL.....

Indian

NRA LIFE
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    guinnb, thank you sir posting the videos. I looking at purchasing the Annealezz unit myself, and was curious how well it actually worked. I looking forward to your next video..

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    guinnb, thank you sir posting the videos. I looking at purchasing the Annealezz unit myself, and was curious how well it actually worked. I looking forward to your next video..

I second this, thanks for taking the time to post this video. I'm contemplating on a purchase of a annealer and it's between this and the Bench Source. My main question is how well rimmed brass like 45/70 would perform on the annealeez. I mean, would it lay flat along the trough and feed properly? With the Bench Source this wouldn't be a question because of the brass standing vertical.

guinnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Columbus
    I second this, thanks for taking the time to post this video. I'm contemplating on a purchase of a annealer and it's between this and the Bench Source. My main question is how well rimmed brass like 45/70 would perform on the annealeez. I mean, would it lay flat along the trough and feed properly? With the Bench Source this wouldn't be a question because of the brass standing vertical.

Haven't done 45/70 yet but a few have. Here's one of their videos if it helps:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIqp6IOUYjQ

guinnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Columbus
    308W test run

Just a pic of tonight's setup run for 308W. Will run larger amounts soon but had these to use for setup. Took less than 5 mins to change and optimize the settings! The centerish one with the black and yellow stripe is using tempilaq 650F for setup.

Attachments

• 48%.JPG
      48%.JPG
      88.9 KB · Views: 18
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    W2 came in the mail. Set down last night and completed the refund online. To my surprise Brownell's has a 10% off over $99 today. Perfect timing, promptly ordered the Bench Source Annealer and some Tempilaq!

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

I do 45-70 and 90, 54R, Hornet, Bee and other rims with my Annealezz, I just stack two rows when I do long rimmed cases. And I have a extended shelf with different backs that move the case away from the back of the machine when anealling short small brass.

guinnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2018
    Columbus
    Setup my Annealeez 2.0 with the small case wheels and annealed my 6.5 Grendel brass. Not sure it really needed it yet but this is so easy I tend to anneal at least after 2 firings if not every time.

Hopefully it's useful to some.

Hazz

https://youtu.be/R-Wbg11jQHA

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 15, 2019
    Union
    I have a Annelaleez with the digital speed control.The first one died.They sent me a new one in two days.I also had the Bench source .I like the Annealeez better.I like the counter preety cool

Top Bottom