• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seems 22 Plinkster has his own line of CCI ammo now. The CCI Stangers. Technically these are just your CCI Stingers but because of his southern twang they come out with these. Also got a nice one of a kind Henry rifle to go along w iui th his new line of ammo.

Pretty cool video though showing the difference in impact the Stinger produces over just a CCI standard velocity for those that dont already know

[video=youtube_share;ii-lviW-aZQ]https://youtu.be/ii-lviW-aZQ[/video]

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Please dear God...tell me he'll brand .22WMR also, and sweep those idiotic "Choot 'Em" boxes off the shelves...

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yes, how dare an ammo company brand a line of their ammo after someone that puts the ammo to serious use, especially since .22 mag is so popular with the plinking/target shooting crowds. :rolleyes:

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    I'm not sure comparing standard velocity ammo to hyper velocity is quite the fair test. Personally I'd prefer to see HV hollow point compared to. the 'Stangers', but that wouldn't have the same Wow factor most likely.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Ho hum; just marketing. I suppose he'll make some money from this. He is a good shot and produces pretty good videos, but it is interesting that internet stars get notoriety and deals, while some of the best shooters in the world, like olympic athletes and national champions go wanting.

Top Bottom