Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: 22 Plinkster has his own line of CCI ammo

User Info Menu

22 Plinkster has his own line of CCI ammo

Seems 22 Plinkster has his own line of CCI ammo now. The CCI Stangers. Technically these are just your CCI Stingers but because of his southern twang they come out with these. Also got a nice one of a kind Henry rifle to go along w iui th his new line of ammo.

Pretty cool video though showing the difference in impact the Stinger produces over just a CCI standard velocity for those that dont already know

Last edited by d.kaufman; 02-08-2020 at 20:06.

User Info Menu

Please dear God...tell me he'll brand .22WMR also, and sweep those idiotic "Choot 'Em" boxes off the shelves...

Plinker

User Info Menu

I second that! "Choot 'Em"...ugh.

User Info Menu

Yes, how dare an ammo company brand a line of their ammo after someone that puts the ammo to serious use, especially since .22 mag is so popular with the plinking/target shooting crowds.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm not sure comparing standard velocity ammo to hyper velocity is quite the fair test. Personally I'd prefer to see HV hollow point compared to. the 'Stangers', but that wouldn't have the same Wow factor most likely.

User Info Menu

Ho hum; just marketing. I suppose he'll make some money from this. He is a good shot and produces pretty good videos, but it is interesting that internet stars get notoriety and deals, while some of the best shooters in the world, like olympic athletes and national champions go wanting.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Yep...

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------