Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Dillon CV500 Vibratory Case Tumbler-DEAD

I need a new Vibratory Case Tumbler as my Dillon CV500 motor is MIA. I would buy a new Dillon CV750 but the price is way to high for me. Bought a Harbor Fright and it lasted 2 days.

I need a new good vibratory case tumbler that works long and hard. I will do 1000-2000 cases per month. I shoot cowboy some and will shoot wild bunch this spring-summer.
    Battle of Belleau Wood, The Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Chosin Reservor,Tet Offensive!

User Info Menu

Buy a new elec motor for it... Maybe call Dillon wnd see what they want for one.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Marksman

User Info Menu

Dillon will no longer service them. They want me to buy the CV750 now for $150
    Battle of Belleau Wood, The Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Chosin Reservor,Tet Offensive!

User Info Menu

Im happy with my Lyman 1200 pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Plinker

User Info Menu

My Frankford Arsenal has hundreds of hours on it

Foreigner in a Foreign Land 76Too's Avatar

User Info Menu

^^^THIS^^^

pay the $70 and be done with it. my FA has lasted days at a time when i forgot about it in my basement.

Expert

User Info Menu

I use lymans myself , have one i use the most that is over 10 years old, 1000's of pieces of brass thru it and still going strong, I have 3 total now and couldn't be more pleased, had a midway and a hornady they died pretty quick.

User Info Menu

Curious how long the Dillon lasted before it died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Go to Grainger and cross reference the motor and put a new one on the Dillon...
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Go to Grainger and cross reference the motor and put a new one on the Dillon...

I tried that when mine died. I could not find a motor and I could not find anyone else on the internet with the same problem finding one also.

I got mine when Dillon warranted them and they fixed it the first time it died and refused the second time. Told them to pound sand and bought a Frankford Arsenal. Never a problem with it.

Clouding the matter with facts on a daily basis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast