• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I poked around the interwebs and couldn't find any info. Did Sierra pull their 6th ed manual? It's "out of stock" everywhere and a site or two that had them listed as out of stock stated they were discontinued by the manufacturer. Another site had pdf downloads for missing pages. Seemed like an odd series of coinkidinks.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Maybe there were printing issues.
    Typographical errors could be catastrophic in a reloading manual, and probably grounds for litigation...

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    It is not unusual for first printings to sell out. Then reprints are according to orders. I own and use all 6 of these editions and it is very nicely done.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It is not unusual for first printings to sell out. Then reprints are according to orders. I own and use all 6 of these editions and it is very nicely done.

I just thought it was odd that a couple sites that had them listed out of stock had a statement that they were discontinued by the manufacturer. I wanted to pick one up because I really like their manual. Might have to wait a bit longer.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I called Sierra, and the lady I spoke with said the manual had not been pulled as far as she knew. She also said they were our of stock as well.

Top Bottom