• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StevePerkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2020
    Westfield
    I recently purchased a Walther PPK/S in .22lr, and many have noted online that it can be picky with ammo. One YouTube video, which now I can’t find again, showed a guy spraying his ammo with, I think, a silicone spray, and then the ammo shot just fine. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I would first try polishing the feed ramp on your pistol. Then insure the followers in your mags are moving up and down easily in your mags. Also make sure your extractor is clean from debris so that the bullets move up behind easily when feeding in or it may need a small adjustment.

Spraying the bullets with silicone is really just a band aid to a problem that exists.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Take a few rounds and and spray them then let them sit over night. Get back to me on how many were duds.:popcorn:

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    LOVE that gun, so much that I bought another in stainless. Now I have two - two toned guns.

I have found the gun to be very forgiving with ammo. CCI Mini mags of course, and about all the Remington versions cycle fine. As do Fiocci. Only thing it didnt like was Winchester, its poop.

enjoy!

Top Bottom