• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i looked online for alliant sport pistol and it was nowhere to be found, and one day i called red ghost gunshop...they had it on the shelf, i asked them if they'd put a pound back for me, he said, i have 9 pounds, i dont think i'll run out, they also had cci small pistol primers in stock, i asked how many, he said as many as you want!, the price for both was a little high, but by the time you paid haz mat fees, it would have been about the same price!

ive just started reloading, and still debating on which size of "blue kool aid" to buy, but when i do (550 or 750), i'll most likely buy from red ghost, they sell for dillions catalog price (which i hear is mandated by dillion) and if so, it'll be cheaper than buying from dillon (i wont have to pay shipping)

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    i looked online for alliant sport pistol and it was nowhere to be found, and one day i called red ghost gunshop...they had it on the shelf, i asked them if they'd put a pound back for me, he said, i have 9 pounds, i dont think i'll run out, they also had cci small pistol primers in stock, i asked how many, he said as many as you want!, the price for both was a little high, but by the time you paid haz mat fees, it would have been about the same price!

ive just started reloading, and still debating on which size of "blue kool aid" to buy, but when i do (550 or 750), i'll most likely buy from red ghost, they sell for dillions catalog price (which i hear is mandated by dillion) and if so, it'll be cheaper than buying from dillon (i wont have to pay shipping)

Saving shipping is big. Go to their web sight and put stuff in the cart and the zip code to see.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Saving shipping is big. Go to their web sight and put stuff in the cart and the zip code to see.

I paid 45 for a thousand primers at red ghost, they were 35.00 it was 1 dollars shipping (even with 50.00 purchase) and a 12 dollar haz mat fee!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    It'll be a long time before things are back to normal. Panic buying and hoarding seem to come to the gun owning public a lot nowadays. If the next election puts a bunch of anti-gunners in office, the panic will last for many years.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    It seems to be the latest Pandemic! This round of panic-buying-influenza seems to have hit everything except 22lr. I'm having a hard time finding 230gr RN 45acp for target loads. Luckily I inherited a lot of components from the father-in-law.

Top Bottom