Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Reloading Classes

The time is here to start teaching again.

Tell me what caliber you want to load, how much you shoot per month and when you want to learn. I'll advise you of components and equipment. Bring them and I'll teach you for free. Shoot them directly after class on the range.

Masks and sanitizer required. No exceptions. But we can still be friends afterward.

I've taught hundreds of INGO members how to load, and since I work from home, here's your chance.

PM for details. I live in Brown County, so plan on the drive to Bean Blossom.

If you’ve taken my classes, feel free to leave a comment.
    Last edited by Aszerigan; 07-24-2020 at 23:44.

User Info Menu

Really hope some people take you up on the offer. Kudos to you brother!
    1911s are like Glocks except they are for grown-ups.

Foreigner in a Foreign Land 76Too's Avatar

User Info Menu

Excellent karma, sir!

I've been thinking about offering the same thing, but REALLY need to get my act together and clean up my reloading room first. I didn't get a Covid-cation and/or free money like some folks, so spare time has been REALLY scarce this year.

As soon as I get a handle on things, I promised to teach my neighbor and will move forward from there.

Kudos to you!

User Info Menu

I took his class back in 2013/2014 back at profire. Was a complete noob but learned alot. Great class.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Are you going to be doing this for a while? I just started putting together a new rifle so I can't afford to purchase reloading equipment now but it's definitely something I'd love to do down the road.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    I took his class back in 2013/2014 back at profire. Was a complete noob but learned alot. Great class.
    I too took one of his classes around 2013. It was well worth paying for. That he is offering his knowledge and time for free should not be taken lightly.
    Shut up and color!

User Info Menu

I took his class back in 2012/2013. It was at his place kinda downtown, not out on the west side.

Good class. I learned a lot. I still reload.
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

great offer.
    I already know how to reload, cast & shoot......however that being said....

I don't understand how I could load any of my presses, scales and components aand drive to Beanblossom......

I am excited about shooting at the range after class though......

I have been in many classes over the years and shooting at end would be fun.
    Last edited by openwell; 07-28-2020 at 15:48. Reason: sp
    No middle game, No end game; just Open the game well. French e4e6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dulla View Post
    Are you going to be doing this for a while? I just started putting together a new rifle so I can't afford to purchase reloading equipment now but it's definitely something I'd love to do down the road.
    I'll be doing this for as long as the need arises. Have the first person coming down tomorrow morning for a class, and the offer still stands to anyone in need.

User Info Menu

Great Deal--I too took one of his classes .. A+. It was well worth paying for. he is offering his knowledge and time for free should not be taken lightly.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast