• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    The time is here to start teaching again.

Tell me what caliber you want to load, how much you shoot per month and when you want to learn. I'll advise you of components and equipment. Bring them and I'll teach you for free. Shoot them directly after class on the range.

Masks and sanitizer required. No exceptions. But we can still be friends afterward.

I've taught hundreds of INGO members how to load, and since I work from home, here's your chance.

PM for details. I live in Brown County, so plan on the drive to Bean Blossom.

If you’ve taken my classes, feel free to leave a comment.

Last edited:

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Excellent karma, sir!

I've been thinking about offering the same thing, but REALLY need to get my act together and clean up my reloading room first. I didn't get a Covid-cation and/or free money like some folks, so spare time has been REALLY scarce this year.

As soon as I get a handle on things, I promised to teach my neighbor and will move forward from there.

Kudos to you!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I took his class back in 2013/2014 back at profire. Was a complete noob but learned alot. Great class.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Are you going to be doing this for a while? I just started putting together a new rifle so I can't afford to purchase reloading equipment now but it's definitely something I'd love to do down the road.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I took his class back in 2012/2013. It was at his place kinda downtown, not out on the west side.

Good class. I learned a lot. I still reload.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    great offer.
    I already know how to reload, cast & shoot......however that being said....

I don't understand how I could load any of my presses, scales and components aand drive to Beanblossom......

I am excited about shooting at the range after class though......

I have been in many classes over the years and shooting at end would be fun.:)

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Are you going to be doing this for a while? I just started putting together a new rifle so I can't afford to purchase reloading equipment now but it's definitely something I'd love to do down the road.

I'll be doing this for as long as the need arises. Have the first person coming down tomorrow morning for a class, and the offer still stands to anyone in need.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    The time is here to start teaching again.

Tell me what caliber you want to load, how much you shoot per month and when you want to learn. I'll advise you of components and equipment. Bring them and I'll teach you for free. Shoot them directly after class on the range.

Masks and sanitizer required. No exceptions. But we can still be friends afterward.

I've taught hundreds of INGO members how to load, and since I work from home, here's your chance.

PM for details. I live in Brown County, so plan on the drive to Bean Blossom.

If you’ve taken my classes, feel free to leave a comment.

I would like to thank @Aszerigan for this offer, my gf and I took him up on it and had a great time today. Made for a long day but was definitely worth it as we each got to learn the correct way from the start without any bad habits. He took the time to walk us thru everything involved even mishaps and answered every question we had. Loaded some then went out back and shot them, walked back and repeated. Very knowledgeable even on a press that he never worked with before so thank you for that. The tips and knowledge he offers are both very helpful and appreciated. He now sends me out to load on my own but I know that a guy like this is just a "pm" away.

Thanks again for everything, we has a "Blast"
    ps Mrs. Aszerigan made some great muffins

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Andrew is an awesome instructor. I took a class back when he was holding them at his house prior to the shops. I had been reloading with my dad , but had been away from it for awhile. Took the class as a "refresher". Great time. Glad to see he is back sharing his wealth of knowledge and passing along his wisdom. When I get around to setting up my Dillon, I know who to reach out to.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I would love to take you up on this. I don't know if I'm properly equipped.
    Who is the ideal candidate for this kind of training?
    For instance, I have:

1 Lee Turret Press
    9mm dies
    Lee Auto Disk powder measure
    Digital Calipers
    Powder Scale (The cheap balance one that came with the Lee Kit)
    1,000 small primers
    Primer feeder
    1,000 115 gr plated bullets
    1 Lee Press Stand for Press Mounting (En Route)

NONE of this is set up and I don't really know what I'm doing. Would I or someone like me be a good/bad candidate, and would I need anything additional in order to get the most out of your help?

Thanks,
    ~LT3

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    I would love to take you up on this. I don't know if I'm properly equipped.
    Who is the ideal candidate for this kind of training?
    For instance, I have:

1 Lee Turret Press
    9mm dies
    Lee Auto Disk powder measure
    Digital Calipers
    Powder Scale (The cheap balance one that came with the Lee Kit)
    1,000 small primers
    Primer feeder
    1,000 115 gr plated bullets
    1 Lee Press Stand for Press Mounting (En Route)

NONE of this is set up and I don't really know what I'm doing. Would I or someone like me be a good/bad candidate, and would I need anything additional in order to get the most out of your help?

Thanks,
    ~LT3

Looks like the only thing you are missing is a container of your favorite powder for your 9mm.

After that have fun and congrats on starting to load.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Central Indiana Location for one on one hand loading instruction with Lifetime continuing support in my shop. $150.
    50 years experience.
    PM for application.

Top Bottom