• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizard1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    New Albany
    After reading the email from INGO, I checked Summit City's web page and ordered 500 230gn RN. A day later I got an email from them refunding over half of what I paid them. The email didn't say why. I talked to them and was told that they only had a little over half of what I ordered and he would send me that amount. More than fair. I got the impression that it's a good place to buy from. I probably have enough 45ACP reloads to get me to reloading season but I may reload these when they come in. If I do, I'll make a post on the results.

About my post "Ammo Mistake", it seems I stepped on a couple of toes. The intent was to get the ammo to someone that could use it. As for the two members that predicted I wouldn't b back, well.....

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Don't let the two bother you at all, when Summit first posted here I ordered a few thousand 9mm that he casts. I gave a thousand to a yaya of mine and in the next few weeks I will be ordering more and this winter I will load them for range play. I was very happy with his double packaging, shipping and the bullets look great.
    Hopefully with buying more than few thousand I have earned some more negative rep from my haters..... :popcorn:

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    About my post "Ammo Mistake", it seems I stepped on a couple of toes. The intent was to get the ammo to someone that could use it. As for the two members that predicted I wouldn't b back, well.....

:welcome:

Glad you decided to stick around. INGO is one of the best corners of the webernets. Fear not! You get a few more posts under your belt and there are plenty of members that will gladly relieve you of that ammo. Unless, of course, you make the correct decision and purchase a high-speed lead-dispenser for it...

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Just to add to what you fellas have said. I ordered from Summit City Bullets. They shipped fast, bullets look good, load good and shoot good. Can't do much better than that. +1

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    After reading the email from INGO, I checked Summit City's web page and ordered 500 230gn RN. A day later I got an email from them refunding over half of what I paid them. The email didn't say why. I talked to them and was told that they only had a little over half of what I ordered and he would send me that amount. More than fair. I got the impression that it's a good place to buy from. I probably have enough 45ACP reloads to get me to reloading season but I may reload these when they come in. If I do, I'll make a post on the results.

We do have a few rules to follow here. I appreciate you wanting to get the ammo into hands that could use it. But as stated earlier, we have rules about buying and selling.

I'm glad you chose to stick around and even support one of our advertisers!

You'll fit right in here. Just give it some time.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I've been considering buying from these guys. I like the idea of supporting local and having a local source of coated projectiles would be awesome.

I have been meaning to get a hold of them. I know they said mail-order only, based upon their address I understand them not wanting commercial traffic. I might be interested in a bulk buy if they would meet me at Georgetown or something. Being able to save shipping costs would make them #1 with me.

Thanks for the positive review CP!

If they are interested in berm-mined range lead I could also sweeten the deal a little. Currently, I have about 250 pounds sitting in my garage and I'm always collecting more.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've been considering buying from these guys. I like the idea of supporting local and having a local source of coated projectiles would be awesome.

I have been meaning to get a hold of them. I know they said mail-order only, based upon their address I understand them not wanting commercial traffic. I might be interested in a bulk buy if they would meet me at Georgetown or something. Being able to save shipping costs would make them #1 with me.

Thanks for the positive review CP!

If they are interested in berm-mined range lead I could also sweeten the deal a little. Currently, I have about 250 pounds sitting in my garage and I'm always collecting more.

I've got a few pictures in his product reviews thread. They look very nice.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nts-bullets-customer-service.html#post8404803

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I bought 4K of the 115gr 9mm when I realized they were local. The powder coat looks great and they load really well. Haven’t shot any yet but I can only imagine they shoot well.

They are always running deals and support LEO and first responders. So they’ll be keeping my business.

chjjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    Terre Haute
    I ordered 1500 147gr RN on Thursday, received them on Saturday, and shot a batch on Tuesday. They're very accurate, clean, and packing is A+. Prices are very competitive, and supporting a local business . I'll be buying these from now on.

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    I just shot my 147’s I got from them yesterday, once I figured out load depth they were great in my pcc, think I found a new source!

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I ordered two thousand 9mm 115grn RN.

They sent the wrong profile, lube ring vs the no lube ring. It doesn't bother me as I was just looking for projectiles and there was no price difference. It is what happened though.

I loaded some up with good results. I did have to put a little extra flare on the case mouth to prevent the coating from getting scraped off.

I used 3.4grn Titegroup with a COAL of 1.060. The nose is pretty bulbous vs being pointy and I have a couple firearms with short throats.

From a 4" barrel I averaged 1020fps. An 8" barrel pushed it up to 1130 or so.

SD's were in the single digits.

The barrel was still pretty clean (little residue) after 100 rounds.

I'll probably order more in the near future.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Shot a few hundred of the 115gr 9mm over the weekend in factory Glock barrel. Worked great, no issues. Clean up was easy, no build up in the bore. Ordering more......

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom