• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Was going to make the trek to Cabellas in Noblesville today, but wondering if any one's been there this month and if the shelves are still bare? Thanks all.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I was there a few weeks ago. They had some ammo and components. Not much, but they restock often. They had not raised prices on components.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I work in the Hunting department at the Noblesville location and SouthernStar25 has it right. All we have for pistol ammo at the moment is 25 Auto and 41 Magnum. We might get the other pistol calibers in occasionally but the current situation(high demand, national news, upcoming election, etc.) makes it impossible for me to predict when we might get resupplied. Ammunition availability is highly volatile and can change quickly. We have plenty of shotgun shells if you are interested in hunting, skeet, or target shooting. Rifle calibers are low especially with people stocking up due to social unrest and now hunting season coming up this fall. Reloading supplies are either low or nonexistent if especially if you are stocking up on components for pistol calibers. We do have a decent supply of rifle bullets. We are out of primers(except shotgun) and have a decent supply of powders(although that is low too.).

If you call in to the department, we are more than happy to check on an item for you. Just be aware that we do get swamped due to high demand for stuff or for our attention and will work to take care of you as quickly as we can.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I ordered 4 boxes of Sig 9mm 124 gr JHP online and picked it up a couple of days ago. If you want ammo, chances are, you're going to have to order it online.

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    I ordered 4 boxes of Sig 9mm 124 gr JHP online and picked it up a couple of days ago. If you want ammo, chances are, you're going to have to order it online.

"putting tinfoil hat on"....Which is exactly what they want us to do, right?

Top Bottom