• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Non mecuric and non corrosive but like these they were made before plastic packaging. View attachment 92122

Those are some cool old school primers for sure. Do you have any idea what year they were manufactured?

It's amazing how long powder and primers will last if stored correctly. I have some 100 year old Mauser ammo that still shoots just fine.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Those are some cool old school primers for sure. Do you have any idea what year they were manufactured?

It's amazing how long powder and primers will last if stored correctly. I have some 100 year old Mauser ammo that still shoots just fine.

From the 40's before warnings had to be stamped on everything because of dipshXts.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I haven't had any problems so far buying primers. Only problem I'm having is not having enough to buy more lol. Sadly I've slowed down on my shooting. I do just enough to keep what skills I do have honed for personal defense. Any excessive shooting is on hold. Except for family visits, birthdays and holidays.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Those are unique! Never seen a warning “A swallowed primer can be fatal” I guess they could look like candy.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Running out of these (my last brick) so I will need to go to my newer inventory.藍

View attachment 92119
    I saw this and about had a heart attack thinking all the hoarders had started reloading and hoarding primers too now that ammo is nonexistent :laugh:. For real though, I thought this was going to be a thread about primers being hard to find.

Top Bottom