• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I've been seeing "Lightning Ammo" brand .224 projectiles around lately, but there is terribly little info on their quality, save for one guy on YT who relates a very bad experience with them. Even the vendors selling them online don't seem to have any reviews of the product, so I probably don't even need to ask the question. That said, I'm an optimist at heart :): and would love to hear if anyone has actually loaded any of these personally and how it went.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I've been seeing "Lightning Ammo" brand .224 projectiles around lately, but there is terribly little info on their quality, save for one guy on YT who relates a very bad experience with them. Even the vendors selling them online don't seem to have any reviews of the product, so I probably don't even need to ask the question. That said, I'm an optimist at heart :): and would love to hear if anyone has actually loaded any of these personally and how it went.
    I haven't used them personally, but I've sold over 100,000 of them with no complaints. They are the only brand I've been able to get in any serious quantity recently.

Reviews from Graf and Son's website:

[h=3]Read 4 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars[/h][FONT=&quot][h=4]

Great Bullet[/h]By Ronald D. on Oct 23, 2020Flies straight and is of superior quality.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=4]

Great Value[/h]By Colin F. on Sep 30, 2020Needed some bullets for practicing with. Good product and good price. Will buy again.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=4]

High quailty[/h]By James K. on Jun 01, 2020I normally buy the bulk Hornady bullets but they were not available so I figured I would try these. I have been very impressed they are nice and clean and feed great in my bullet feeder (which is something I am often worried about)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=4]

LIGHTNING .224 55gr FMJBT[/h]By Dave W. on Jan 31, 2019Great value for the buck! Great for target practice, plinking or mag dumps. (lol) Will definitely reorder when needed.
    [/FONT]

Top Bottom