Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 766 of 766 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 762 763 764 765 766
Results 7,651 to 7,656 of 7656
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Anyone looking for cheap .22 LR, Walmart stores in my area have Remington Thunderbolt 500 count boxes for $14.58 a box. It is normal for most stores to have the same prices on items they have in stock. I have seen them in at least 4 stores at this price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beans&Bullets View Post
    Anyone looking for cheap .22 LR, Walmart stores in my area have Remington Thunderbolt 500 count boxes for $14.58 a box. It is normal for most stores to have the same prices on items they have in stock. I have seen them in at least 4 stores at this price.

I have told myself Iím done buying 22lr as I think I have enough to wear out all the 22lr barrels I own but thatís a tempting price!

Matt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Beans&Bullets View Post
    My experience with Thunderbolts is that--while they are cheaper on the shelf--they are exactly the same price per round as other .22s if you only count the ones that work.

But I will admit that I haven't tried them in over a decade.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CampingJosh View Post
    My experience with Thunderbolts is that--while they are cheaper on the shelf--they are exactly the same price per round as other .22s if you only count the ones that work.

But I will admit that I haven't tried them in over a decade.
    I bought some back during the early part of the most recent ammo shortage. A few guys on here mentioned their poor FTF record and that they were really dirty. I went through the 2K rounds I bought. They werenít really any worse than any other 22lr ammo I have ran as far as FTF. It was a bit dirtier than Blazers and CCI SV but not a huge difference. I have 4-5K on hand and will check local WM for more tomorrow.

Matt

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Natchez Shooting Supplies has a code on their main page this weekend for 10% off an order of $99.99 or more. I ordered a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff and it wiped out the shipping charge plus a little extra.