Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Why haven't you attended an Appleseed?

There are many Appleseeds coming up and you could garner a great deal of instruction and information that can be used to make you a skillful marksman. You will not only lear how to use your rifle and sling, but you will learn about the patriots who fought to make our country great.

Sign up for the next class nearest you, or take a road trip and meet some other great INGO members. You will not regret your decision to attend an Appleseed shoot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFHXVQTeSc&context=C4561ccbADvjVQa1PpcFN3 VU6MwYaZLyz2A7wWJ6zjXYKwmevK6T4="]Indiana Appleseed[/ame]
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

I want to in the worst way. It's just a matter of schedule.
    Stop the world, I want to get off.

User Info Menu

I never heard of it before I saw your video this morning.

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    I never heard of it before I saw your video this morning.
    Cool, well check out their website and post any questions you may have, here. There are a lot of people who have attended on INGO and many of the program's officials are on INGO.

User Info Menu

Because I am lazy, and have prioritized other things in my life higher on my list. Can't wait to purchase a rifle, and attend one though!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    Cool, well check out their website and post any questions you may have, here. There are a lot of people who have attended on INGO and many of the program's officials are on INGO.
    I will think about it.
    I like the part where you are talking about how important that is for Americans to know about American history.
    Im not American myself (just by heart) but I love to learn about the history of that country and I probably know more about US history than the average American, which is a shame.
    And of course the history of the US is linked to the history of the gun, so learning about both on a shooting range sounds like a really great idea.
    I even had a US friend told me "Stop learning about our history you are making us look bad".

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Because I am lazy, and have prioritized other things in my life higher on my list. Can't wait to purchase a rifle, and attend one though!
    You can always borrow a rifle at the range. Just let the instructors know you will need a loaner. You can even borrow my Ruger 10-22 if you would like.

User Info Menu

I'll pay the fee for a first time shooter at the seed of your choice. First PM with the shoot they want to attend gets their fees paid. Be warned, I'll announce the winner and ride you if you're a no-show!!
    hooky is an unknown quantity at this point.

User Info Menu

great video que. I was hoping you had some footage of atm singing lol. I can't find anywhere on the web
    Hello

User Info Menu

I cant wait to finally get home and be able to attend one of these. I love reading the "Freds M14 Stocks" section in shotgun news where he just rips on people who are too lazy to defend their freedoms and tells everyone to go to an Appleseed.
    NFAddict

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast