Thumbs up +1 Applied Ballistics

So....it's been awhile since I've logged into INGO. So much so that I had to change my avatar and signature since my affiliations have since changed. I couldn't decide where to post first, but a big thank you seemed appropriate.

So, here goes. Thank you, Applied Ballistics. Your team has been outstanding. From your range facilities to your custom work to your class offerings to your retail sales...all #1. So a big ol' +1 from AuntieBellum. Which means nothing in INGO world anymore, I'm sure, since I've been MIA for so very long. But you all know where to find me. My husband and I are enjoying our membership, we enjoyed our first USPSA match, and we learned quite a bit from the defensive pistol classes. I canNOT wait to break my STI out of layaway!!! Thank you for everything you do. See you soon!
    Revere's Riders Master Storyteller, Master Field and Basic Rifle Instructor, Certified Pistol Instructor, Charter Member. Revere's Riders

NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, Certified Pistol Instructor, and RSO.

USCCA Platinum Member.

BLS (CPR) certified, Mental Health First Aid certified, basic trauma training.

Thank you!

It is always nice to hear positive feedback.

The STI is waiting patiently...
    "Owning a gun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." - Jeff Cooper