Thanks for the welcome and kind words.
    Atkinson Firearms
    545 Christy Drive, Suite 2400
    Greenwood, In 46143
    atkinsonfirearms.com
    317-437-4255

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

Welcome! I'm in Greenwood also, I will try to get over soon and introduce myself!
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting, I'll have to try to get by sometime soon as you're not too far from me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Thanks for posting, I'll have to try to get by sometime soon as you're not too far from me.
    we will look forward to seeing you in the store. Thank you
    Atkinson Firearms
    545 Christy Drive, Suite 2400
    Greenwood, In 46143
    atkinsonfirearms.com
    317-437-4255

User Info Menu

Stopped in a week ago. I was surprised by the amount of stock for a newly opened store. They carry a line of holsters that are not sold anywhere else in Indiana but people are raving about them. Check out the Muddy Riverr holsters.
    WTS: 1999 HD Softail Custom (Way below Blue Book)

User Info Menu

I ended up making it out there and getting to check out the shop and meet with Sean, the owner. Great little place and Sean was very nice to speak with. For only being open for 3 months, the place looks very nice and has a decent stock of guns. I'll definitely be back to chew the fat with Sean again and possibly pick something up when the gun fund is full again...

Plinker

User Info Menu

+1 for Atkinson firearms. Sean greeted me at the door and has only been there for about 5 months. Pretty good selection for just starting out and a hell of a nice guy. Offered up drinks and has a table and chairs if you want to bring in the family. Firefighter going to retire in the next couple years. If you havenít gone to see him, go check it out. The type of person I want to see succeed and I will be going back.

User Info Menu

Yeah, when the OG and I went I parked myself at the table. Talked with Sean for nearly 2 hours.... first time I'd ever met the man. It's nice to have a friendly dealer on the south side.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    Yeah, when the OG and I went I parked myself at the table. Talked with Sean for nearly 2 hours.... first time I'd ever met the man. It's nice to have a friendly dealer on the south side.
    It was my first time meeting him as well. The only reason I left when I did is he was getting ready to close and go pick up his daughter. Seems to genuinely enjoy the company of others even if you donít buy things. Not being pressured or asked if I need help 5 times really makes me want to go back and buy something even if it is something small. I donít like feeling like Iím being rushed or watched but he seems to get it. Only one other place I feel like that at and thatís just because they are more or less my neighbors. US Defense Solutions and Atkinson Firearms will be where I frequent from now on because I feel comfortable to be in their store and just talk or if I have a question or want to buy something they have my back. Just good people who I want to obviously would like to sell you something but donít lay it on thick or chase you out of the store.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Very nice establishment! Prices are very fair! First time I met Sean and he is a stand out guy who cares for each and every customer that comes in. You donít come across it often.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2