• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Welcome to Atkinson Firearms. A new gun shop in Greenwood, IN and new advertiser on INGO. We look forward to meeting you in our store. Our hours are 10 am to 6 pm Monday through Saturday.

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    It is nice shop. I went in a couple of weeks ago to check it out and now I work there part time. We are beginning to build inventory of guns and accessories. Stop by and say hello.
    Gary aka Backpacker

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I was close by for a doctor appt on Monday and tried to stop in. It was 9:30 and you weren't open. I could swear it said hours were Tuesday thru Saturday on the door. I'll make it in there some day. Welcome to INGO.

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    I was close by for a doctor appt on Monday and tried to stop in. It was 9:30 and you weren't open. I could swear it said hours were Tuesday thru Saturday on the door. I'll make it in there some day. Welcome to INGO.

It does say Tuesday to Saturday but, we are open Mondays as well. The sign will be updated eventually.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Stopped in a week ago. I was surprised by the amount of stock for a newly opened store. They carry a line of holsters that are not sold anywhere else in Indiana but people are raving about them. Check out the Muddy Riverr holsters.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I ended up making it out there and getting to check out the shop and meet with Sean, the owner. Great little place and Sean was very nice to speak with. For only being open for 3 months, the place looks very nice and has a decent stock of guns. I'll definitely be back to chew the fat with Sean again and possibly pick something up when the gun fund is full again... :yesway:

Jt22453

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    Greenwood
    +1 for Atkinson firearms. Sean greeted me at the door and has only been there for about 5 months. Pretty good selection for just starting out and a hell of a nice guy. Offered up drinks and has a table and chairs if you want to bring in the family. Firefighter going to retire in the next couple years. If you haven’t gone to see him, go check it out. The type of person I want to see succeed and I will be going back.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yeah, when the OG and I went I parked myself at the table. Talked with Sean for nearly 2 hours.... first time I'd ever met the man. It's nice to have a friendly dealer on the south side.

Jt22453

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    Greenwood
    Yeah, when the OG and I went I parked myself at the table. Talked with Sean for nearly 2 hours.... first time I'd ever met the man. It's nice to have a friendly dealer on the south side.
    It was my first time meeting him as well. The only reason I left when I did is he was getting ready to close and go pick up his daughter. Seems to genuinely enjoy the company of others even if you don’t buy things. Not being pressured or asked if I need help 5 times really makes me want to go back and buy something even if it is something small. I don’t like feeling like I’m being rushed or watched but he seems to get it. Only one other place I feel like that at and that’s just because they are more or less my neighbors. US Defense Solutions and Atkinson Firearms will be where I frequent from now on because I feel comfortable to be in their store and just talk or if I have a question or want to buy something they have my back. Just good people who I want to obviously would like to sell you something but don’t lay it on thick or chase you out of the store.

tstafford17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Very nice establishment! Prices are very fair! First time I met Sean and he is a stand out guy who cares for each and every customer that comes in. You don’t come across it often.

Top Bottom