• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    We received a shipment of Muddy River Tactical Holsters. These kydex holsters are handcrafted in the USA with a lifetime warranty. We have IWB and OWB holsters. IWB holsters are available with a feature called the "claw". The Claw is designed to pull the grip of the firearm into your body to eliminate printing. This makes concealing your firearm effortless. Come in and check them out. Thanks for looking.
    Muddy River tactical display.jpg Store Front.jpg

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    ...IWB holsters are available with a feature called the "claw". The Claw is designed to pull the grip of the firearm into your body to eliminate printing. This makes concealing your firearm effortless. Come in and check them out. Thanks for looking.

THANK YOU!!! Picked up a Muddy River holster with the Claw feature from your shop on Saturday and I'm really impressed by it. One of my worries while carrying has always been if I'm printing. I was really impressed with what a big difference it made and the carry was still comfortable - had no idea this was a 'thing'. Appreciated the suggestion and I'm carrying more with this one. I haven't tried out the OWB leather holster I picked up yet. LOL, kinda speaks to how pleased I was with the Muddy River IWB.

BTW - Thanks for taking the time to chat with IndyJohn and I. Enjoyed meeting a few fellow INGOers while we were there. Nice to have local shop.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    THANK YOU!!! Picked up a Muddy River holster with the Claw feature from your shop on Saturday and I'm really impressed by it. One of my worries while carrying has always been if I'm printing. I was really impressed with what a big difference it made and the carry was still comfortable - had no idea this was a 'thing'. Appreciated the suggestion and I'm carrying more with this one. I haven't tried out the OWB leather holster I picked up yet. LOL, kinda speaks to how pleased I was with the Muddy River IWB.

BTW - Thanks for taking the time to chat with IndyJohn and I. Enjoyed meeting a few fellow INGOers while we were there. Nice to have local shop.

OkieGirl,
    Thank you and I am glad you are enjoying your Muddy River Tactical holster. It was my pleasure to have met you and IndyJohn as well and look forward to seeing you back in the store.
    Again thank you!
    Sean

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    OkieGirl,
    Thank you and I am glad you are enjoying your Muddy River Tactical holster. It was my pleasure to have met you and IndyJohn as well and look forward to seeing you back in the store.
    Again thank you!
    Sean

Same to you Sean. Nice shop.

I am accustomed to having a chair with my name on it.

Top Bottom