Safe Place to do business at Atkinson Firearms!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    At Atkinson Firearms, we strive to give back to our customers as much as possible and one way is giving you a safe place to conduct your private firearm sale. If you are selling your firearm via some online brokerage you can use our parking lot (Under camera's) or you can come in and use our table (located in front of store) to conduct a safe sale of your firearm. Yes, we get the question "why would you offer this service - your losing a sale" and our reply here at Atkinson Firearms is having a safe place to conduct business just makes sense.
    Atkinson Firearms is a firefighter owned and operated business!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Very Awesome! If i was near you I'd definitely take you're buisness up on that, and if was selling, spend a little of that cash at your establishment!

:patriot::+1:

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Thank you for your support. It’s another tool in the tool box for Atkinson Firearms to give our customers the best customer service experience. Thank you and have a safe Holiday season.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Very nice. I know of another shop, one that I frequent and that happens to be an INGO favorite, that doesn't want people doing private transfers in their lot. Now before anyone gets upset, I fully understand and respect that their decision is based on liability issues that may arise from random people selling guns in their parking lot. I know that when I meet someone for a private sale, I'm usually in the mood/position to spend money and that's why I prefer to meet someone at a place that I'd be going to anyway. +1 Atkinson Firearms, I'll keep this in mind for the future.

BC1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2019
    Indianapolis
    All my firearms deals will be made at this shop and paper work as well. They have been the first gun store to ever offer that to me in person.

Taurahe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Greenwood
    I took advantage of "the table upfront" the other day. Sean at Atkinson ordered me Ruger PC9 that i was picking up, and I sold a firearm privately at the same time. It was knowing i didnt have to worry about anything. I encourage everyone to take advantage of this service.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was conducting a private buy a month ago in the Lowes Parking lot at Emerson/465, and the man who was selling to me recommend your place of business.
    Nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation. :thumbsup:
    He spoke highly of you.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    I was conducting a private buy a month ago in the Lowes Parking lot at Emerson/465, and the man who was selling to me recommend your place of business.
    Nothing better than a word-of-mouth recommendation. :thumbsup:
    He spoke highly of you.

We look forward to meeting you here at Atkinson Firearms

Top Bottom