• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Stopped in today to check out Atkinson Firearms. The owner, Sean, was very nice and knowledgeable. My wife and I were greeted with a warm welcome unlike some other shops in Greenwood on 135 and Fairview.

Firearms selection pretty standard but the pricing was better than most retail shops for sure. I picked up some Sig Performance Center ammo and a BCM gunfighter ambi charging handle which I was pleasantly surprised to see was in stock at the right price.

Nice selection of accessories for AR needs and a huge wall of Alien Gear Holsters and all the components for their modular system. Also 1791 leather holsters and I noticed some 1791 gun belts that looked very nice.

If you're near Costco by the Greenwood Airport you should stop in and check them out.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Stopped in today to check out Atkinson Firearms. The owner, Sean, was very nice and knowledgeable. My wife and I were greeted with a warm welcome unlike some other shops in Greenwood on 135 and Fairview.

Firearms selection pretty standard but the pricing was better than most retail shops for sure. I picked up some Sig Performance Center ammo and a BCM gunfighter ambi charging handle which I was pleasantly surprised to see was in stock at the right price.

Nice selection of accessories for AR needs and a huge wall of Alien Gear Holsters and all the components for their modular system. Also 1791 leather holsters and I noticed some 1791 gun belts that looked very nice.

If you're near Costco by the Greenwood Airport you should stop in and check them out.

Thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you back in the store in the near future.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I stopped in today since hearing about them here on INGO. As a previous poster said I was greeted right away and then left to browse. The store is very well organized and it looks like they are on their way to building a decent inventory. I bought a nice kit with accessories to clean the AR a bit easier, overall a nice visit. The donuts and Keurig are nice touch even though I didn't partake, but it was tempting.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I recently checked them out, and they are a nice, small shop with a small inventory of high-quality items.

The owner and employee seemed very friendly. Prices are good and will definitely be considering them first when new needs arise :): (and if you're like me, you always have something in the back of your mind...)

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    First and foremost, thank you! Thank you all who has come in and visited us in our new store. We are very appreciative at Atkinson Firearms and we will always try to make sure that your visit is a pleasant one.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    What is the newer shop close to? I drove through a couple of those complexes and didn't see any "GUN" signs.

we are located next to the greenwood airport. We are located right off of airport parkway on Christy Drive. You can use google maps to find us as well. 545 Christy Drive Greenwood. Thank you and look forward to seeing you. Be safe!

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I had a chance to stop in there today on my lunch break. Got a personal tour of the shop by the owner. Unbelievably huge selection of holsters. By far the biggest selection I have ever seen at a gun shop. I spent my whole 30 min break in there shooting the breeze. I can't really comment on prices as I really don't keep up on firearms pricing.

All in all it was a nice shop and the owner was very nice to talk to. I hope he has great success. -Jason

Top Bottom