• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trading_Fool

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Been in there 5 or 6 times and purchased my new favorite CC. Never pressured with a good pistol selection, reasonably priced, and doesn’t seem bothered at all by window shopping. Lol
    And if you haven’t fondled the holosun on a pistol yet, you need to. I know my next purchase.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Agreed, I went in yesterday for a few minutes, since I was going down that way (a bit of a hike from Avon/Plainfield area), and checked it out.

Seemed like a nice store and the young man behind the counter was attentive. Not the largest supply, but seemed willing to work with folks if they wanted something, etc.
    If they have what you want or you are willing to order, they seemed like they would be a good place to work with, unlike some shops.

NOSLACK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2015
    Indianapolis/FT Camp
    Stopped in this weekend to look at possibly picking something up and maybe trading something. Great customer service. I've already told a few buddies to check it out. I also got to play with the Holosun optic and am now a huge fan of that.

pipman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    Stopped in here about a month ago for the first time just to look around. No pressure to buy anything, and I didn’t get treated any different because I wasn’t buying anything unlike other shops around here. Went back twice last week and purchased two new guns. Not the largest selection to choose from, but they get anything you want within a day or two.

I will definitely continue to shop here and would recommend Sean and Atkinson Firearms to anyone in the area!! In fact I’m planning on heading back this week to continue my shopping spree!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom