• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I'll do this instead. Just wanted to correspond back with you about what I'm looking for. The AR500 100% torso target, mounting bracket for a 2"x4" and the base too is what I'm after. We can talk price over phone if you'd rather, if prices are same as what is on the website then sans tax I know what to expect anyway. I do have a question about what the safe distance to shoot is for 223/556 (for the well being of the steel)? Also, what the estimated lbs is of the torso piece? This is not a must have immediately purchase so there no rush on this. Wanted to catch you at 1500, just couldn't get the stars to align. **Edit** disregard question of distance with 223/556. Read Lovemywoods write up sticky, #5 of the safety recommendations. Read first then ask questions....duh...

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    FWiW Bobcat answers msgs in facebook fairly quick when he's on the clock in my experience

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    FWiW Bobcat answers msgs in facebook fairly quick when he's on the clock in my experience

Thank you for the helpful advise, as it were I'm not on Facebook, appreciated none the less. He replied to a prior post and asked me to PM him but I'm unable to for a while. Thought I'd go this route first then contact business later if need be.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Sorry we didn't reply sooner....left the cell phone at the shop last night.....whoops.

But yes, webpage prices are accurate.
    100% IPSC weighs 49lbs.

Feel free to give the shop a call if you have any further questions. 317-699-6127

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Thanks ZbornacSVT, I just happened to be in the greater Indianapolis area today and went to your store. I'm the one who called about 2:45 asking about when you close. I was by allisonville at the time and almost made it there even drove down 74 with my gas light on to make it on time before you closed. Except like anytime I'm trying to get something accomplished, something gets in my way. Today it was 74 backed up for miles due to construction right at your exit. So between that and my dash saying I had just a few miles before I was up a creek, my family and I decided to just have ice cream there in town and found your place after you'd closed. Ah well next time. I might make it down there next week, that is if nothing gets in my way. Thanks again and hope your match went well for you.

Top Bottom