Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    ***STOLEN TRAILER***
    Our enclosed trailer was stolen from the shop last night. Theft occurred some point between 11:00PM on 11/21 and 7:30AM on 11/22. Please be on the lookout.
    Black 2013 Bravo Trailer
    7'x16', tandem 6000# axles, V-nose, beaver tail rear door
    Plate #TR668SNN
    VIN #542BC1622DB003088

If you have any information please either call the Shelbyville Police Department at 317-392-5108 (ref case #16-11495) or call us at the shop at 317-699-6127.
    Items in the trailer were limited to steel targets and bulk bullets. Nothing that can't be replaced, but still sucks. If you see any ads on Facebook/Craigslist/etc that are suspect.....please send us a link.
    Sorry for the crappy pictures, but they are the best of what I've been able to locate so far.

1.jpg 2.jpg

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    What ever happened with getting your trailer back? There's a couple of steel items I might be needing.
    Dan

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Longer story that I want to get into here....short version is it was located early January and I wasn't notified. I had to pay about $2500 to get it out of impound. Just got it back this past Tuesday. We'll need to dump about $2000 back into the trailer still to get it back to a condition we can use it again.

Contents are long gone, but shoot me a list of what you need....I'll be cutting more stuff here in the next week or two.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Longer story that I want to get into here....short version is it was located early January and I wasn't notified. I had to pay about $2500 to get it out of impound. Just got it back this past Tuesday. We'll need to dump about $2000 back into the trailer still to get it back to a condition we can use it again.

Contents are long gone, but shoot me a list of what you need....I'll be cutting more stuff here in the next week or two.

So they find your rig. Impound it. Do not notify you and you get dinged for all of that.............That is ****ed up right there.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    What needs fixed?

Side door needs replaced. Breakaway system needs fixed. Weight distribution system needs replaced. Rear ramp needs some work, too as they managed to destroy some of the lift assist system......those are the bare minimums. Everything else is mostly cosmetic.

Our plan is to get this back up and running/operating to a for sale condition.....and try and replace it with a box truck. Trailer will get used in the meantime.
    If anyone knows where a box truck capable of 15-20K pounds and with a lift gate is.....hit me up.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Recovered in Marion County on Jan 10th.Was part of some raid and I've been told person is still at large.
    If insurance isn't covering it, I may be able to point you in the right direction to possibly get the relevant authorities to make it right since it appears they screwed up by not informing you that they had seized and impounded your property. PM me your phone number if you want and we can look into it.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If insurance isn't covering it, I may be able to point you in the right direction to possibly get the relevant authorities to make it right since it appears they screwed up by not informing you that they had seized and impounded your property. PM me your phone number if you want and we can look into it.

We've tried multiple avenues already, but I'm not above trying others. ISP insists it isn't their job to notify and that it falls on the agency that took the report (Shelbyville). Shelbyville says it isn't their fault because they didn't know the trailer had been recovered.....

Pm inbound.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We've tried multiple avenues already, but I'm not above trying others. ISP insists it isn't their job to notify and that it falls on the agency that took the report (Shelbyville). Shelbyville says it isn't their fault because they didn't know the trailer had been recovered.....

Pm inbound.

Of course it was nobody's fault.

This crap really twists me up. If you screw up on their dime it is your butt. Let them get lazy and drop the ball and hell no, not their fault.

Top Bottom