• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Why can't we get this in Indiana? :dunno:

I am in Nashville TN and they sell it everywhere, and damn is it good! I drank about 20 of them yesterday and no hangover today. That says a lot.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I understand your taste for it. I have 15 bottles of it in my fridge right now, and they'll be gone before the end of the week :).

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Love Yuengling. Two years ago I spent two weeks in Nashville TN on business and got hooked on Yuengling. Nowanytime I travel anywhere I can get it I bring home a few cases. If you are taking orders to bring home I would love some.:D
    I got the following off the Yuengling website.

Why can't I find Yuengling nationwide?
    The Yuengling Brewery is a regional brewer that has manufacturing plants in Pottsville, PA and Tampa, FL. Currently we distribute our products over a ten state area along the eastern seaboard. While there is significant interest for our products nationwide, unfortunately we do not have the manufacturing capabilities to service customers across the United States. As a result, our focus and efforts continues to be on our loyal customers and markets that are logistically feasible to our production facilities.
    What are your plans for expansion?
    Over the past few years Yuengling's expansion into new markets has been limited. Our future plans for expansion are based upon our production capabilities and our ability to properly introduce and service retailers and customers in any new market. Such decisions are
    based on a market by market basis.
    Where does the brewery distribute beer?
    The brewery currently distributes its products in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina & Alabama. We have been reopening markets and opening new territories to distribute Yuengling beers. Stay in touch for further market openings in your area. See our Distributor List to find your nearest source of Yuengling fine beers.
    Does Yuengling ship beer anywhere?
    As a United States brewer, Yuengling is only allowed to ship to our assigned distributors. Due to various State and Federal laws, we are not permitted to ship beer directly to retailers and consumers.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Yuengling is fantastic and I buy some any chance I get - but we'll never see it in Indiana. I had drinks one night with a guy who works for them and his statement was that they don't have the capacity to keep up with demand in their current territories - and if they did, that capacity would be used to expand south and northeast.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I wish I knew you liked it... I just came back from TN and it was inexpensive and readily available. I split a case with my brother. Next time I go, I'll pick you some up. It's one of the most drinkable American beers.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have what might be one of the greatest ideas - EVAR!!! :):

Lets organize an INGO road trip down to the CMP south store, and on our way back, pick up a truck load of Yeungling!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    The Yuenglings in the Hilton bar after all the uplinks were done for NO and Indy became a nightly ritual for me in the week between ProBowl and SB in Miami. Yum.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    I used to work in a restaurant down in SC that was decorated in a Pittsburgh theme. Not only did PA folk love the Yeungling on tap, quite a few people from the eastern seaboard seemed to develop a taste for it. Great beer in a cold glass...

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Crap. I don't think you can buy beer on Sunday in TN, or I would have stopped to get about 10 cases.

Top Bottom