• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Sounds like such a scam. I get tired of hearing the 2 commercials they have over and over again on 103.3. The second commercial is basically a remake of the first commercial with a girl added into it. Same exact script and everything for the most part. Its pertty funny.

Anyways it just sounds like such a scam. One of those things where its too good to be true. Theres no way you can learn enough about computers in 6 months to be able to get one of the great jobs they claim you will get. And I read about it online (out of curiosity) and it said the tuition is $25k.

:noway:

Note: I have never considered going to this or any other school. It just pisses me off when people try to exploit the millions of unemployed looking for new careers.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    My (least) favorite was always the "management opportunities" that turned out to be door-to-door and pimp-your-friends-and-family sales jobs. :noway:

ETA: Oh, and it IS possible to learn enough about computers in 6 months to land a good job. You just won't do it in a class like this.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom