• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Just got home this morning after a long night shift. I was riding the couch 1/2 sleeping and 1/2 watching Fox News. I hear my German Shepard start going ape like I have never heard before. Jump up,grab the .45 and go outside. This is what was in my front yard!!:eek: I grabbed some rope out of my trunk and after a little bit of chasing him around, I got him caught and tied him to my push bar.

Seems that his owner was transporting him when his cattle hauler came open and Mr. Jack Ass fell out onto the road. Decided to come to my house and got his hind end bit a few times for his trouble. Anyway he was in decent shape considering the kind of morning he had. Back at home now with the owner. Thought someone might get a kick out of it.
    m0bix.jpg

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    [STRIKE]Am I the only one that doesn't see a picture?[/STRIKE]

Wow, had to close browser and re-open... that was weird..

Oh and good job getting him back home!!

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i wonder if he came to your house on purpose? maybe he seen the marked car and knew there was a computer in there and was gonna email his owner to come get him? nawww couldnt happen i just remembered donkeys dont have thumbs.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just got home this morning after a long night shift. I was riding the couch 1/2 sleeping and 1/2 watching Fox News. I hear my German Shepard start going ape like I have never heard before. Jump up,grab the .45 and go outside. This is what was in my front yard!!:eek: I grabbed some rope out of my trunk and after a little bit of chasing him around, I got him caught and tied him to my push bar.

Seems that his owner was transporting him when his cattle hauler came open and Mr. Jack Ass fell out onto the road. Decided to come to my house and got his hind end bit a few times for his trouble. Anyway he was in decent shape considering the kind of morning he had. Back at home now with the owner. Thought someone might get a kick out of it.
    m0bix.jpg
    SAME ol SAME ol.... always have to bail another a$$ out...

Top Bottom