• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I have a strong, passionate hate for touch screens. Touch screen phones in particular. What the hell? Why does everything have to have a touch screen? They are such a pain in the ass. They are hard to use and never work right.

What exactly is wrong with regular buttons? 1000000x easier to use in my opinion.

Touch screen lovers are not welcome here! Stick to your own kind!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    *Typing on my tablet pc touchscreen*

The most annoying thing about using this touch screen is trying to move to the next page in threads. The page numbers don't like to be clicked, so every once in a while I have to pull out the stylus to advance the pages. I'm not a hunt and peck typist, but I can't type with all my fingers like I'm on a regular keyboard, or my posts would look like I was having a seizure.

Other than that, I love my touchscreen.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Ive had my share of problems with touch screens myself! I feel your pain!
    After trying several phones I end up pulling out my old school Blackberry with keyboard!

I have never had any issues using a keyboard-and between messages and mails,
    I'm twice as fast on my Blackberry then I have ever been on a touch screen phone.

Now I must say, that I really do like the way the touch screen is on my Ipod Touch, but everything FAILS!!

I'll stick with the keyboard!:D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Personally I hate old phones that require me to take up valuable screen space with dummy buttons.

I don't really text or anything from my phone though.
    :shrug:
    My suggestion, if you don't like something.... don't buy it.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Personally I hate old phones that require me to take up valuable screen space with dummy buttons.

I don't really text or anything from my phone though.
    :shrug:
    My suggestion, if you don't like something.... don't buy it.

I would never buy anything touch screen.... I just come across them so much, even my computer at work is partially a touch screen which makes it extremely difficult to use, and you can forget about using it with gloves on.:xmad:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ive had my share of problems with touch screens myself! I feel your pain!
    After trying several phones I end up pulling out my old school Blackberry with keyboard!

I have never had any issues using a keyboard-and between messages and mails,
    I'm twice as fast on my Blackberry then I have ever been on a touch screen phone.

Now I must say, that I really do like the way the touch screen is on my Ipod Touch, but everything FAILS!!

I'll stick with the keyboard!:D

Same here, I just know my luck I'd have a bunch of problems with a touch screen and would break it way too easily. I've used keyboard for years, why change now when its something I'm good with? :dunno:

Top Bottom