Praise be to God. (another quitting smoking thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    so I quit smoking cold turkey about a week and a half ago... well I gotta say, someone was smoking a pipe jsut a minute ago, and I kinda gave in...

apparently in that week and a half, I've developed a pretty bad intolerance for tobacco. I feel so sick to my stomach after just a couple of hits of pipe tobacco, and its never felt so good to feel so bad.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Congrats for quitting. I quit over 8 yrs ago and will NOT take the chance of taking a puff of smoke ever again. I'm like a crack addict, I know with 1 puff I'm back smoking 2+ packs a day.

Stay strong. :rockwoot:

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    so I quit smoking cold turkey about a week and a half ago... well I gotta say, someone was smoking a pipe jsut a minute ago, and I kinda gave in...

apparently in that week and a half, I've developed a pretty bad intolerance for tobacco. I feel so sick to my stomach after just a couple of hits of pipe tobacco, and its never felt so good to feel so bad.

You'll find yourself hating the smell of smoke eventually. I can't stand to be in the same room with someone smoking now. It's not the person, it's the fact that I used to smell and look like that and now I don't!

Good choice, your body and finances will love you for it!
    :yesway:

Top Bottom