Moving to New Hampshire! LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

Been a number of years in the making. Gonna go out there and start a church. Preach the word of God to the unwashed liberals

But more seriously. There are huge pockets of people out there who know nothing about faith other than what they see characturized on TV.
    And what is a Tory? Good God! What is he? I should not be afraid to go with a hundred Whigs against a thousand Tories, were they to attempt to get into arms. Every Tory is a coward; for servile, slavish, self-interested fear is the foundation of Toryism; and a man under such influence, though he may be cruel, never can be brave. - Thomas Paine "The Crisis"

New Hampshire is NOT a liberal state. You are in for a surprise.

No state income tax, yet a healthy state budget. One of the strongest holds for Republicans anywhere. The liberals are nearby though just to the south.

I lived in Maine for 4 1/2 years, very near the NH border.

Terry
    Terry

One of the strongest holds for Republicans anywhere
    Years ago perhaps, but certainly not now.

TWP's final 2008 electoral map prediction | Train Wreck Politics

This is the current Democratic Gov. of New Hamster, recognize the sign he is behind?

Twenty years ago New Hampshire was solidly Republican. That is no longer true.
    "No, I am not calling you Johnny Dangerous."

Socially its liberal and religiously even more so.

And what is a Tory? Good God! What is he? I should not be afraid to go with a hundred Whigs against a thousand Tories, were they to attempt to get into arms. Every Tory is a coward; for servile, slavish, self-interested fear is the foundation of Toryism; and a man under such influence, though he may be cruel, never can be brave. - Thomas Paine "The Crisis"