• ...and so much more!
  • epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    While I am glad they got the win, the Pats weren't exactly the Pats of old with both Brady and Maroney out for the rest of the season. Basically our starters (now that Addai and Sanders are back) squeeked out a win against their back-ups. The Pats still ran the ball all over us to the point of a running play almost being a gauranteed first down for them.

I hate the Pats as much as the next Colts fan, but really, they didn't play all THAT well. I still say that if the Colts don't get their crap together soon, they will be lucky just to make the playoffs.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What's this I hear about this being Dungy's last year? They were talking about it like it was common knowledge, but this is the first I have heard about it (unless I just don't remember).

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Every year, he says that he will not make a decision until the end of the year. I do not have a problem with it. He has enough money to quit whenever, and I am happy to see that he is OK to put his family before his job. Too few people do that.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    no... the reason why i dont like the colts anymore was after they won the super bowl, i was so happy when they won the bowl, but it was when the next season came, all the people that didnt like football or wasnt a big fan of it all of a sudden became huge colts fans, but know they are starting to fade out... i will like the colts when they suck again and start to work their way back up to the top. For right now im not on the band wagon due to the "fake fans."

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    No worries...the band wagon effect is a time tested reality. Down here, most of the fans are pretty hard core, and have been for a while now. I trace my Colts fan roots back to Eric Dickerson, more recently with Harbaugh, and now the current team...

That was shortly after I converted from being a Bear's fan up through the 85 season, and then the demise of Jim McMahon...

Top Bottom