• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    No, not depression from being in combat. I mean I'm going to go combat this depression by shooting. Bright and early tomorrow morning, I'll make a run to Crosley F&W. I've gotta' sight in an AR and an Anshutz .17 HMR pistol. Just put a .17 HM2 barrel on my Charger and need to shoot it. Also going to take along another 10/22 for a contest on another forum. Requires a photo of a gun with a Green Mountain barrel and a photo of a group shot with the gun.

Just talking about guns, makes me feel a tiny bit better. The noise will help, too!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nothing like post-election trauma erased by the sound of controlled gunfire and the smell of burnt gunpowder! Hope you get small groups!!:D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Relationship with Jesus: check
    whole lot of ammo: check
    shoot shoot shoot: As soon as I finish raking leaves:@ya:

I will be at Crawfordsville Gun Club sometime today.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I'm better but.............

not recovered yet. Accomplished everything I set out to do at the range plus cranked off a few .45 ACP rounds just to perk up the senses.

The AR is sighted in and actually shot into about 2" at 200 yards. Not bad for a 16" HBAR with a 3-9 scope. Had to walk almost all the way to the target to see the holes though. Note to self, take a spotting scope next time. And a bicycle! The HM2 Charger shot well and the barrel has been dropped off for Duracoating. The Anschutz and 10/22 also exceeded expectation. Today was sure enough a better day than yesterday!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I just plowed through a variety of rounds that my XD hadn't tasted before. It liked them all and I feel a little better.
    I learned that +P rounds shot a little bit higher than normal (for me anyway.)

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    A buddy of mine posted this a little while ago on another forum, his prescription, don't whine about it, do something:

I think we all can agree that regardless of who was elected we were going to be in for a tough time

Fine.....so be it .... instead of the traditional democrat that we hoped to get elected (McLame ) We have a full fledged lefty whose intentions are clear.

At my last look the sun is still coming up in the east so lets not fold up our chairs and storm off like children

Why did he get elected? Because WE have failed to educate enough people about the true ideals and founding of this nation. We now have a population that has NO clue about what America is supposed to be....nope.... instead we have a country of people willing to hand over their liberty for any handout from good ole big govt because they think it's easier.

You and I know this doesn't work and has been proven not to work..Our founding Fathers knew this too

I have the Audacity of Hope as well ....that hope is called Appleseed

Instead of just complaining about the situation this next year take yourself to Applessed and bring a friend..several friends as many friends as you can.

Appleseed has the cure and that cure is remembering who ,why and how this country was founded. It is a refresher course in Liberty. A shot of vitamin Constitution in the big ole lazy rear

Hear that ice berg bell on the Titanic ringing this morning ? Don't ignore it. Sign up and come to an appleseed in '09. Help wake slumbering Americans even if it is one at a time.

They won't don't do it. No one else will....it is up to YOU

It can be done but YOU have to do it.

Don't wait like the rest of country is waiting for someone else to solve the problem

You know better.

www.appleseedinfo.org

Hawkhavn
    IN State Coordinator

Top Bottom