• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I just signed-up for a Netflix subscription (free trial) through my PS3. This is frickin cool! They have tons of movies and TV show series available to watch instantly! There is all sorts of cool stuff, complete seasons of old series, classic series, current series, tons of movies and documentaries. This is just neat and I wanted to share. It appears to be well worth the $7.99 monthly fee IMHO, and I may just start paying for it once the trial is over.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Enjoy it VUPD!

It's fun for a few months, until you've watched all the stuff you want!

Kimmi and I watched a LOT of movies when we first signed up. I still say it's WELL worth the $ but as time goes on you'll watch less and less. Remember to take advantage of the mailing movies too. If you do it right you can get 2-3 movies a week.

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    For now though, the streaming thing looks great.

Been doing this for a year now, at first it was cool, after some time you realize the selection is mostly crap.

If anything, I would say the television selection is better than the movies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yeah I like the TV section. And Documentaries.

It is good to watch movies like SPEED and Tango and Cash now and then though too.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Yup. I tried and cancelled. The old shows I can see on Dish and with over 700 DVD's in my collection I don't need their movies (they're old ones anyway).

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I am getting a Netflix subscription as soon as football season is over. Thanks for posting the review on the streaming Netflix as I was wondering about it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We have been on netflix for maybe two years now, but only started the streaming thing about 8 months ago when we got our blu-ray player. There are some pretty cool older movies on there if you dig around a bit. And +1 for Emergency, it really is a great show. Now I'm gonna have to get on there and see if Adam 12 is available.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Coincidentally, I'm watching Zombieland on Netflix tonight. :ar15::ar15:

So far, I haven't gotten to the point where I've seen all their streaming flicks. I like watching foreign and indie, and they seem to have a decent selection from what I've seen so far.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yeah, there is enough selection in there to keep me busy for some time. I added eighty something titles to my instant queue already.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Netflix rules! Getting the newer movies through the mail is worth the money by itself. Still watch some of the instant streaming stuff but rarely does new stuff seem to pop up.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yeah, we did the Netflix thing a year or more ago and it did get old. For now though, the streaming thing looks great.

Streaming is great, but I have to agree that the pickings can get real slim after you start watching. I was under the impression that their entire library was available for streaming, but it is not.

I just don't want to mess with mailings, and my buddy has had more than his fair share of bad disks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ironman7112
    Top Bottom