• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    It was funny in Hamilton County, they'd come to us for help and when we told them what was best for the bunny, they'd look at us like we were stupid. YOU came to ME for help, remember? I don't know how it's gonna be down in Speedway, I'm thinking not as bad

I haven't stopped in yet...just wait

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You have any sea-monkeys? I always wanted me some sea-monkeys!

5979_450_380_cache.png

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    nope, but I think I've seen them at Target? :dunno: or maybe Hobby Lobby?

I actually ordered some from the back of a comic book once when I was a kid. But they were defective. The biggest one was only about 1/4 inch long, none of them had their little crowns on, and I never could get them to stand up and smile like they do in the picture.

I put them in the aquarium with the fish because I thought maybe they needed more friends. The fishies acted like they really wanted to play, but the sea monkeys just tried to hide. I guess they were shy.

The must have ran away from home that night because I never could find them again.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I actually ordered some from the back of a comic book once when I was a kid. But they were defective. The biggest one was only about 1/4 inch long, none of them had their little crowns on, and I never could get them to stand up and smile like they do in the picture.

I put them in the aquarium with the fish because I thought maybe they needed more friends. The fishies acted like they really wanted to play, but the sea monkeys just tried to hide. I guess they were shy.

The must have ran away from home that night because I never could find them again.

yep, that HAS to be what happened :rolleyes: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom