• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many of you are willing to take a seat and do business in public restrooms.

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    How many of you are willing to take a seat and do business in public restrooms.

• Never, I will :poop: in my pants before I sit on a public toilet
    • Only in an Emergency i.e. can't hold it no more
    • Sure, if it looks clean enough
    • Don't have a problem with it at all
    • I am doing my business in a public restroom right now

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I spent a few years on the road as a sales person so "doing it" in public restrooms was a must. I would actually plan my route so that I would be near a known clean restroom about 10:00 am. At one time I could tell you all of the best crappers from Indy to Grand Rapids. Now that's something to be proud of huh?

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Little known secret from my sales days on the road:

National hotel chains have the cleanest bathrooms. The people behind the desk have never given me a hard time for walking through their lobby with a newspaper tucked under my arm...

Gas stations... never! God knows what happens there, and I WILL NOT use them.

Fast food is iffy, McD's are the worst, and Wendy's or Arby's usually aren't too bad.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    when i was in delivery for lowes, we would be sent all over. you learned the gas stations that have clean(er) bathrooms real quick... bp was good to us. also most truck stops and rest areas were save enough. but like you, i was hold till no more holding.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I'll crap anywhere.....Sometimesif I am pushed for time I will eat a Sammich while crapping, guess that comes from working construction.

You ever poop in a little blue oven?? Make sure to drop TP first so you don't get Blue Freckles on your ass.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    ONLY when I have to!

If I'm at work I use the "executive bathroom" ( It's in the basement 1 stall and no one goes there ).

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    It is kind of hard to find a place to park an Over the road truck and trailer to use a bathroom. I could tell you some horror stories but I don't think that it would be a good idea.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I'll crap anywhere... you know when you walk into the bathroom and it looks like someone **** on the floor? YOU'RE WELCOME

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    I'm not necessarily picky when it comes down to doing my business in public bathrooms. Somewhat clean and free from unknown matter/liquid spattered throughout the stall is nice. I'll tell you most times I'd rather crap in some of the nastiest gas stations or Port-o-johns before going at work though.

Not only that, I definitely don't foresee going to the range anytime soon with any of my coworkers either. None of them seem to be able to hit the urinal with their pocket pistols from inches away. Why would I assume that they'd have better aim at longer distances with a real gun?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    When I worked a beat, I either used the station restroom or little hideout restrooms of the cool (clean) businesses that were in my beat. I've never really been opposed to taking care of business when the need calls, but there are those restrooms you walk in to, stop two steps in, and slowly back out...

A man's gotta doo what a man's gotta doo!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I generally have zero issues with it, provided I can stand to be in the bathroom in the first place. And the door/s lock.

Otherwise, it's not like there's anything to be afraid of from sitting on the seat. Sounds like many folks might want to educate themselves about germ/disease transmission & vectors & whatnot.

-J-

Top Bottom