Jim Rome called him Batman. (Fan escapes Police)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That was beautiful. I say if you get away from security, you should get a couple free beers and some hot dogs. They should use you as a promotional kind of thing because even though I love watching the White Sox, baseball is boring to watch.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So is he actually guilty of some crime? Trespassing, I guess? Why didn't they just let him leave once he was off the field--why did the cops eventually arrest him? I could see why they might not want him to stay any longer, he showed more athleticism than both baseball teams put together, LOL.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    that was freaking awesome, its too bad they never show fans running on the field on tv anymore

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    So is he actually guilty of some crime? Trespassing, I guess? Why didn't they just let him leave once he was off the field--why did the cops eventually arrest him? I could see why they might not want him to stay any longer, he showed more athleticism than both baseball teams put together, LOL.

He was more athletic than the cops also:D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    that was freaking awesome, its too bad they never show fans running on the field on tv anymore

A year or 2 back I did see a streaker on some golf channel. It was somewhere in Europe and they did a full on waist tackle without regard for his dangly bits. They were pretty quick with the blur box but it was pretty amazing. I'm guessing he was a soccer hooligan that was pretty bored (he was semi painted and running with beer in his hand only wearing shoes and socks).

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A year or 2 back I did see a streaker on some golf channel. It was somewhere in Europe and they did a full on waist tackle without regard for his dangly bits. They were pretty quick with the blur box but it was pretty amazing. I'm guessing he was a soccer hooligan that was pretty bored (he was semi painted and running with beer in his hand only wearing shoes and socks).
    Props to you for watching the golf channel long enough to see something funny! You sir, are a true sports fan!:patriot:

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    Batman's identity is revealed.

Kevin Wayne Crabtree, 27

1o6cd0.jpg

He was charged with evading arrest and trespassing.

He and his friends were celebrating his 27th birthday. They made a bet that he couldn't run on the field and get away.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110516-man-runs-on-field-during-astros-game-gets-arrested

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Props to you for watching the golf channel long enough to see something funny! You sir, are a true sports fan!:patriot:

We were in a Wings Etc. and when we went, we'd normally spend most of a Saturday in there drinking. It didn't matter if it was golf, bowling, college softball, the little league world series (even the regional championship games), or even the WNBA...if it was on TV, we drank and watched it. We'd always pick a team or a player and proudly root for them.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The kid has some moves, that's for sure. And now for the compulsory threadjack. You can't mention Jim Rome without this video coming out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8[/ame]

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Better than watching sausages race around the field.

They should have a drawing for fans to run onto the field and try to evade security. I bet a lot of people would sign up for it.

Top Bottom