• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckie174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Pendleton
    I work with Officer Henthorns brother, and was on the Heavy Rescue tasked with cutting the Officer out of the vehicle.

He has undergone surgery for multiple fractures in his left leg, and is recovering. His injuries were numerous, but non life threatening as initially thought. He recieved a few broken ribs, broken arm, and aformentioned leg fractures.

He has a long road to recovery, but all things considered, is doing very well.

I just wanted to pass on some info for those concerned.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I work with Officer Henthorns brother, and was on the Heavy Rescue tasked with cutting the Officer out of the vehicle.

He has undergone surgery for multiple fractures in his left leg, and is recovering. His injuries were numerous, but non life threatening as initially thought. He recieved a few broken ribs, broken arm, and aformentioned leg fractures.

He has a long road to recovery, but all things considered, is doing very well.

I just wanted to pass on some info for those concerned.

Good news, thanks for sharing.

Do you have any idea what happened?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Nothing illegal. And this happened when he was weather watching, pretty stormy in Zionsville but missed me completely a few miles south. Not my place to share the specifics, though. Sorry.

I believe both legs are broken though and I was informed pelvis? It was early this morning when I got the details.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nothing illegal. And this happened when he was weather watching, pretty stormy in Zionsville but missed me completely a few miles south. Not my place to share the specifics, though. Sorry.

I believe both legs are broken though and I was informed pelvis? It was early this morning when I got the details.

I didn't assume it was anything illegal, so I hope my post didn't come across as such.

It's great news that it's not critical...I'm sure a pair of broken legs would suck, but it could have been much worse.:ingo:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Good news, thanks for sharing.

Beat me to asking!

[STRIKE]Nothing illegal. And this happened when[/STRIKE] he was weather watching, pretty stormy in Zionsville but missed me completely a few miles south. Not my place to share the specifics, though. Sorry.

Thank You for the updates.

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I didn't assume it was anything illegal, so I hope my post didn't come across as such.
    No, sir. It did not. I just know that alot of people will automatically assume that when it is read.

Health issue. I'm sure more details will be in the paper. Unfortunately, I don't read it or I would find the link for you. IIRC its the Zionsville Times Sentinel.

Truckie174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Pendleton
    All of the injuries are to his left side. 2 breaks in his left femur. He has a rod in said femur, but no cast. Dr wants him up and about ASAP. He's already been up on it a time or two with a walker. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing!

He's really fuzzy on details of the accident. He doesn't remember much prior to arriving at the hospital.

His brother is thankful for all the well wishes and prayers. I told him of the concern for Tom on this site. He's not much of a gun guy or a computer guy, but was astonished that a complete group of strangers cared so much.

Top Bottom