• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Got some great news yesterday. I passed my Professional Engineer's exam that I took back in April. So now I'm liable.

It's a huge load off my shoulders and I'm really relieved to have this behind me. It's definetely not something I want to go through again.

So now the better question is, what do I buy with the bonus I hopefully get???:rockwoot::ar15::rockwoot:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Congrats! Hard work does pay off.

You could have been sued before you passed your exam. Now you just get to pay more.

:D

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Got some great news yesterday. I passed my Professional Engineer's exam that I took back in April. So now I'm liable.

It's a huge load off my shoulders and I'm really relieved to have this behind me. It's definetely not something I want to go through again.

So now the better question is, what do I buy with the bonus I hopefully get???:rockwoot::ar15::rockwoot:

Professional insurance? :dunno:

Congratulations on passing your exam! :rockwoot:

Blessings,
    Bill

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Congrats! I say get ya a M1a.... and a SSAR bump fire stock from 21st Century for your AR!

M1A....checked that box already. Thanks to a generous father :D.

I showed my wife the video that MilitaryArmsChannel did on the SSAR-15 stock. She thought it was pretty sweet. I'm stuck on DNR ranges, so wouldn't have anywhere to even test it out.

congrats, and avoid using the stamp. :)

Trust me, I fully intend to. Luckily I work for a design/municipal firm where there are many PE's on staff where probably less than 50% of the PE's actually use their stamp. I can see 10 years going by before realistically using mine.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I'd buy a pony or a mini horse. If you can find a couple, get some midgets too. Oh yeah, some hookers and blow too.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Congrats on passing your PE. May you have many successful and profitable designs and consultations in your future.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Exam

Congrats to you!:yesway: If it was my money, I'd be tempted to save it, at least for a little while. Yea, right. Lawyers--------Guns-----------Money----- the SHTF

Sheltie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    N.E. Indiana
    Congratulations! I know that's a tough test.

I wouldn't say to much about being a engineer. One company I worked at refused to do work for anyone claiming to be an engineer. Another company I know jacks their price up. :laugh:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Congrats! Most people have no idea how difficult that test is.

Exactly!!

I used to work with a woman who just. could. not. pass one portion of the PE exam. She'd do fine on everything but the EE stuff, if I remember correctly.

No big deal there IMO, as she's a rigid pavement engineer.

What kind of engineering do you do? Just curious, as I used to work with several geotechnical / civil & some flexible / rigid pavement engineers.

-J-

Top Bottom