• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Since I saw a rant about another motorist incident.
    heres another

Wed night just north of Westfield , this guy driving a red minivan , pulled out of Gas America right in front of me , as if I was supposed to yeild to him, gave me about 15 seconds to react, while I was driving a semi , I just about took him out , I didn't have time to check my mirror and I didn't have time to stop , luckily there wasn't anyone next to me , I guess he was on a suicide mission , because he wouldn't have survived that crash.
    I could almost expect this out of a teenager, but this guy was mid to late 40's , come to think of it most teenagers are smarter than this guy.
    As of today I am putting a vieo camera on my dash to record stupid drivers. I am sure they will find their way to a website.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I am just going to use my regular camera and have it set to video , I found a windshield suction cup mount for cameras and bought 2 one for my motorcycle and one for the truck.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've noticed the warm weather seems to have brought out the idiots.

I made a legal right turn on red yesterday, into a fairly large space in traffic. No issues. The lady behind me tried to follow me out without looking, nearly 5 seconds later (an eternity when turning into 40 MPH traffic). Nearly got CREAMED and had folks scattering.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Being someone who also operates under a CDL daily, I can totally see the value of having a camera on board. Theres lot's of people out there who see big vehicles as a accident with a great payout due to a corporation being involved. Not to mention, the additional hoops that we as CDL drivers have to deal with in terms of random pee tests, increased fines/points on our licences, it would only make sense that we have a camera on board to defend our own actions (and for that matter defend ourselves if our own company has questions about an accident). It could save your company a lot of money depending on the situation, and it could save your job. Think I'll be putting on in my vehicle now.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The nice weather just give the shut-ins an excuse to get out, and they don't have much experience dealing with the public.

I've noticed that, just taking my kids to the park. There is a narrow window in the temp, between 70 and 75 degrees that makes all of the people who normally stay sequestered in their dwelling venture outside.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom