• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Since I saw a rant about another motorist incident.
    heres another

Wed night just north of Westfield , this guy driving a red minivan , pulled out of Gas America right in front of me , as if I was supposed to yeild to him, gave me about 15 seconds to react, while I was driving a semi , I just about took him out , I didn't have time to check my mirror and I didn't have time to stop , luckily there wasn't anyone next to me , I guess he was on a suicide mission , because he wouldn't have survived that crash.
    I could almost expect this out of a teenager, but this guy was mid to late 40's , come to think of it most teenagers are smarter than this guy.
    As of today I am putting a vieo camera on my dash to record stupid drivers. I am sure they will find their way to a website.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I am just going to use my regular camera and have it set to video , I found a windshield suction cup mount for cameras and bought 2 one for my motorcycle and one for the truck.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've noticed the warm weather seems to have brought out the idiots.

I made a legal right turn on red yesterday, into a fairly large space in traffic. No issues. The lady behind me tried to follow me out without looking, nearly 5 seconds later (an eternity when turning into 40 MPH traffic). Nearly got CREAMED and had folks scattering.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Being someone who also operates under a CDL daily, I can totally see the value of having a camera on board. Theres lot's of people out there who see big vehicles as a accident with a great payout due to a corporation being involved. Not to mention, the additional hoops that we as CDL drivers have to deal with in terms of random pee tests, increased fines/points on our licences, it would only make sense that we have a camera on board to defend our own actions (and for that matter defend ourselves if our own company has questions about an accident). It could save your company a lot of money depending on the situation, and it could save your job. Think I'll be putting on in my vehicle now.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    The nice weather just give the shut-ins an excuse to get out, and they don't have much experience dealing with the public.

I've noticed that, just taking my kids to the park. There is a narrow window in the temp, between 70 and 75 degrees that makes all of the people who normally stay sequestered in their dwelling venture outside.

Top Bottom