• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    2 men and 2 women kidnapped this guy and tortured him. They tattooed "RAPEST" on his forehead and tazed his genitals with a stun gun.

:wow:

4 jailed after 'RAPEST' tattooed on teen's forehead

110629-rapest-tatt-vmed-1a.grid-4x2.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    "Rowland said the men received lengthier sentences than the women because they were more culpable."

Sounds like one of the ladies had something against the tatoo'ed man. Got a couple of goons and went to right some preceived wrong.

If i give a ride to a guy who goes in a rob's a bank and he comes out and I drive away am I not guilty of bank robbery. As soon as I ask him why the mask and bag.So if a lady gets a goon to help her beat up a guy and tatoo him would she not be in the 10 year sentance area also. I mean most likely the guys were getting beer and a litlle play time with her for the help in beating the guy up.

The story must be deeper than it seems. The way it reads i think they should have all got 10 years.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I'll bet there's more to the story and the victim is not as innocent as he says. IMO most people don't beat a man to and inch of his life over nothing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll bet there's more to the story and the victim is not as innocent as he says. IMO most people don't beat a man to and inch of his life over nothing.

Still you dont make your own justice that way.Even if he did tried to rape that lady what those four people did was wrong and they should pay for it.
    Wrong and not very smart.

:twocents:

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    Still you dont make your own justice that way.Even if he did tried to rape that lady what those four people did was wrong and they should pay for it.
    Wrong and not very smart.

:twocents:

Didn't say it was right or smart, just I'll bet there is more to the story.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Didn't say it was right or smart, just I'll bet there is more to the story.

I didnt say you said that. :)
    And you are probably right unless those people attack other people for no reason at all which could be the case too.
    When you are crazy you can be crazy all the way.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step

I believed this too when I was younger. The simple fact is that women will sometimes tell very convincing lies in an attempt to cause trouble for someone they are mad at. The guys doing the beating may have felt they were protecting her honor (or some other similar sentiment). The guys that did the beating do not look like the type that typically think things through all that well.

Top Bottom