• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Anyone else download & play the new maps yet?

The new multiplayer maps are not too shabby IMHO & the new zombie map is wicked fun.

I finally got a decent team together & we managed to get to level 21 before we ran out of ammunition & was slaughtered, I'm not a big fan of how you have to unlock the pack-a-punch machine every time someone needs to use it but other than that I've been having a blast playing it.

The Soviet silo base is probably my favorite multiplayer map so far, it's fairly large & the action moves around the map really good, but the action is pretty intense on the golf course too, it's hard to run & gun on the golf course though because of all of the open area's makes it sort of a sniper's paradise, ACOG's work fairly decent, variable zoom on low power setting works the best though.

The area 51 map & the drive in map are both pretty decent as well, they are sort of camper maps though, I found myself having to check every window, door way & roof top fairly thoroughly though as I was running around the these two maps because of all of the people camping.

Worth the $15? well I'd say if you are a hard-core Black Ops fan than yea it's probably worth the mulaah, but if your just a casual player then you might save a few bucks by passing it over, they are good in my opinion but fall short of being "great" so to speak.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I've been playing it on my buds xbox, i think its the best pack so far but i wont be getting it on my ps3. They did a good job on the multi and the zombie map. i like how the monkeys can change the drops and you can maybe even get a perk bottle sometimes.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Those monkeys are a pain sometimes though, especially when they snag your max ammo & take off running away from you, right through the middle of a horde of zombies.

Then by the time you cut a path through the horde, catch up to them & kill them, the max ammo that you desperately needed has changed to double points or something, leaving you surrounded & out of ammo.

But yea it's still a blast regardless, we had a system set up where we fought on the wooden foot bridge, two on each end of the bridge with as many claymores/spikemores as we could set along the entire length of the bridge.

That worked out extremely well all of the way up to level 21, that's when the above monkey thing happened with that above desperately needed max ammo drop & we all ended up being slaughtered as a result of that stupid monkey LOL.

I did end the game with almost 800 kills I think though, which I thought was really darn good on that map.

Top Bottom