Join INGunOwners For Free
    Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts

User Info Menu

40 Teens Saved by Lesbian Couple with Boat and Guts.

Sorry if a Dupe.

40 of the teens in norway were taken off the island by a lesbian couple who shuttled them off in their boat while taking fire in the process (in at least 4 runs to the island):

If a Married Lesbian Couple Saves 40 Teens from the Norway Massacre and No One Writes About it, Did it Really Happen? Talk About Equality

You are what you do when it counts. Period.
    Last edited by techres; 08-01-2011 at 13:32.

User Info Menu

heroes

Marksman

User Info Menu

I truly hope if I am ever placed in a position to do something heroic that the news will not label that a married man, a police officer, a Christian, a gun owner, etc engaged in a heroic act. I only hope that I am represented as a man that was more concerned for his fellow man than his own life in the moment.

Always good to hear about good people doing good things in the face of evil circumstances.
    Dollars and guns are no substitutes for brains and will power. -Dwight D Eisenhower

User Info Menu

Pic's or it didn't happen.

~TK
    This space intentionally left blank.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Love the 1911 View Post
    I truly hope if I am ever placed in a position to do something heroic that the news will not label that a married man, a police officer, a Christian, a gun owner, etc engaged in a heroic act. I only hope that I am represented as a man that was more concerned for his fellow man than his own life in the moment.
    At least the part that was translated from the original article did just that.
    IWTFM Eternal vigilance is the price of chickens. JFC advocate.

User Info Menu

It is odd that this turns up on lots of gay/lesbian boards (hey, I just Googled - that's it), and not on any "news" sites.

Good for them, though! Speaks to the quality of their character.
    Ryan "ElDirector"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    Speaks to the quality of their character.

That's what I was thinking.... I'm just not sure which quality? Seems to me that this story would be on a lot more pages than just a few L/B/G Blogs if it really went down like this?

Building Bridges Between Ammo Forts

User Info Menu

That was the point of the bloggers. It would be very similar to when a gun owner saves a life and gets no credit for it.

Frankly, I suspect it is because the original article was in a foreign language and the media is just too lazy to work that hard to steal. Give it 24 hours and it will be the buzz.

Not the first time or the last the media will just not be very good. Oh, and if it is not real, in 24 hours or so we will know as well...

My bet is real and unreported by lazy media.