Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66

User Info Menu

Sam Adams Octoberfest is in stores now. I enjoy that beer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    Sam Adams Octoberfest is in stores now. I enjoy that beer.
    I like SA octoberfest, some years are better than others, but so far Iím liking this years batch. Yuengling octoberfest is really good, too, and it seems more consistent from year to year.
    Though it's just a memory
    Some memories last forever- RUSH- Lakeside Park

User Info Menu

Weíre in Lafayette Louisiana visiting my oldest son, went to a brewery in Arnoudville LA earlier today called Bayou Teche. Awesome place, way out in the middle of nowhere, a really nice young man asked where we were from as we were ordering a beer flight, when we said Indiana, he looked surprised and asked my son if he was in college down here, to which my son answered no. Young guy turned and looked at me and asked ďthen how in the world did you wind up HEREĒ We had a great time sampling some really good beer and one of the best brick oven pizzas Iíve had. Great conversation with the guys at the bar, and I mentioned how cool a tin sign they had hanging on the wall was and one of the guys actually got a screwdriver and took it off the wall and sold it to me!

Long story short, if you ever find yourself in southern Louisiana and feel like going for a drive Way off the beaten path, look this place up, you wonít be disappointed.
    Though it's just a memory
    Some memories last forever- RUSH- Lakeside Park

User Info Menu

I used to like Newcastle.They moved production from the Netherlands to Lagunitas in Chicago.The flavor now is weird..Used to like Killian's when I could get case for $16:00, but they stopped selling cases,and think they are a premium beer now,and only sell it in 12's for $12 plus.I really liked SA Summer Shandy,but fall is here,and the Oktoberfest is in season. I just get the SA mix pack for myself and keep some light beer around.
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I like SA octoberfest, some years are better than others, but so far Iím liking this years batch. Yuengling octoberfest is really good, too, and it seems more consistent from year to year.
    I picked up some Yuengling Octoberfest. I like it. I think I will try Leinenkugal Octoberfest next. Then Sierra Nevada.
    Last edited by semperfi211; 1 Week Ago at 20:58.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My go to beer, when I can find it
    20190907_232920.jpg
    Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    I picked up some Yuengling Octoberfest. I like it. I think I will try Leinenkugal Octoberfest next. Then Sierra Nevada.
    In order... SN Oktoberfest, SA Oktoberfest, Yuengling Oktoberfest, then Leiney's Oktoberfest. That's at least for the mass production beers.

Currently digging ROAK Ice Cream Man kettle sour ale. Easy drinking, light and refreshing to end the summer.
    #blesstheworld

User Info Menu

This was the swill I had to drink all last week.

The Czechs seem to be the only commies that make decent beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66