• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Just to let everyone know that after two and half years I am going back to work. I was laid off at Delphi and under TAA I was allowed to go back to school for free, which I did. I graduated in May and have been searching vigorously for a job since then. Finally today all of my hard work paid off and I accepted a job that I had been hoping I would get for over three months now. I even got offered higher pay then I expected!! Sorry to rant but was excited to finally have things go my way!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Just to let everyone know that after two and half years I am going back to work. I was laid off at Delphi and under TAA I was allowed to go back to school for free, which I did. I graduated in May and have been searching vigorously for a job since then. Finally today all of my hard work paid off and I accepted a job that I had been hoping I would get for over three months now. I even got offered higher pay then I expected!! Sorry to rant but was excited to finally have things go my way!
    I'm going to miss you good buddy, I'm happy for you, that you have a J O B again:rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Congrats Twitty! I was out of work for over 15 months myself, so I know well the thrill of being able to go back to work. Good for you.

Soon, it will be like old times, looking forward to Friday.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Congrats. Wonder if O bama will try to take credit for it.

I am sure he will. The sad part for me is that my daughter is three and I have spent the last two years with her. I will miss her but am ready for work because of her. Lol. Wish me luck!

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    Congratulations on being the kind of person who is willing to do more than email a resume and sit at home waiting on a job to fall into their lap. Free or not, getting an education takes some effort and I'm sure your family is proud of you for doing what it takes to provide for them. Heck, I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. Finding a job in this economy is not an easy task.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom