• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    The way it looks now, we'll get a high draft pick to either A: pick someone worth a high pick or B: see if someone wants to trade a couple picks if they want someone say.. Andrew luck.

It is going to be a long year though.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Looks like it's going to be a long year for the whole manning family. Eli just got spanked by a super bowl quarterback who lost his starting job the very next season.

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    I wonder if its not time to start dealing some of the pieces while they still have value for future pics....such as the patriots like to do

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The way it looks now, we'll get a high draft pick to either A: pick someone worth a high pick or B: see if someone wants to trade a couple picks if they want someone say.. Andrew luck.

It is going to be a long year though.

People keep throwing around Luck's name, but I just don't see the Colts having the worst record at the end of the year.

Luck will go first, unless a team that needs a RB gets top pick, then Marcus Lattimore will go first(at least I think).

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I remember the time when you could go to the Hoosier Dome, read a paper and not even get distracted by the events going from the game.

Are the 80's Colts back?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I remember the time when you could go to the Hoosier Dome, read a paper and not even get distracted by the events going from the game.

Are the 80's Colts back?

For the time being...yes.

Oh, and happy 22nd birthday to (hopefully) future Colts' QB Andrew Luck!

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I was laughing so hard watching the game...a comedy of errors!! The run back by Houston for a TD almost had me to tears laughing so hard. Thankfully Houston gave the Colts a break in the second half. Had it been the Patriots, the score would have been 60-0. Nice of Houston to let the Colts at least score so they would avoid their first shutout in many years.

Reading the messages over at the Colts Freaks board provided a good number of laughs as well. The avatars of some of the members are pretty funny.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wonder if its not time to start dealing some of the pieces while they still have value for future pics....such as the patriots like to do

The difference is that with the Patriots, they bring in QUALITY depth players at all positions and if they don't work out or aren't needed in a 2nd or 3rd roster spot, they get traded. The Colts don't believe in having back ups or they'll cut players that end up being really solid for another team.

I'm just glad we don't have to have another year of your *****ing about the Colts being good.

How about finding it laughable that the Colts don't believe in QUALITY backups at any position? Most teams don't carry a backup QB that will NEVER see the field because he isn't good enough to play with the 1st team O against 3rd team Ds in the preseason. If we end up seeing tweets from Pollian and Irsay denying the Manning retirement rumors, should we get ready to throw the Waterhead fanboys a pity party? After all, when they both deny something it has ALWAYS been the truth.

I was laughing so hard watching the game...a comedy of errors!! The run back by Houston for a TD almost had me to tears laughing so hard. Thankfully Houston gave the Colts a break in the second half. Had it been the Patriots, the score would have been 60-0. Nice of Houston to let the Colts at least score so they would avoid their first shutout in many years.

Reading the messages over at the Colts Freaks board provided a good number of laughs as well. The avatars of some of the members are pretty funny.

The Houston run back for a TD made me cry. I had to cut Jacoby Jones to fill a needed position because of injury, in a fantasy league. Also a bit sad because I started Brady over Cam Newton. Stupid money league!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If you know a Colts fan, you might want to talk them off the ledge after the love the announcers are giving Brady tonight. 99.5 yard touchdown. Wow.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

The ruthlessness of the Pats is one of my favorite things about them.

I love how so many pansies talk about how running up the score is BS, like it's anyone's fault but the team getting their asses kicked.

Top Bottom