• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Deputy Leanea Nyeayea from Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office was killed in a motorcycle crash on Binford Blvd. near Kessler Ave. He was off duty at the time of the crash. While I work for a different Dept than Deputy Nyeayea, I have worked with him as he does cover the southeast part of the county from time to time. Thoughts and prayers to both his family and the Hamilton County Sheriffs Dept as they go through this rough time.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local...illed-in-crash

Godspeed Deputy Nyeayea.....may you RIP.

:patriot:

MikeA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Am sorry to hear this.

Does anybody know if he was wearing any protective gear?
    The story doesn't say.

THere was riding gear at the scene laying next to the car he hit. It looked to me like he was going a high rate of speed when he ran into the back of the car that pulled out in front of him. ( I think the speed limit is 45 or 50 right there) The debris field was huge and his bike was destroyed. The trunk of the car was pushed up into the back seat of the car.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have a pretty heavy heart. I knew Leanea. I was lucky enough to call him friend. He was in every sense of the wod one of the guys that did things rights. His family escaped from Morovia, Liberia to the US to start a good life, and he made good on the American dream. I often used to talk to him about his life in Africa. We used to give him a ton of grief about his accent when he keyed up on the radio. I'll never hear it again...

RIP bud, you were first class all the way.

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Lee was a great guy. I will miss him. He was always helpful to everyone and had a great sense of humor. He was a guy you would want with you if going into a bad situation. We lost a great man yesterday. He was a perfect example of the American dream.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Deputy Leanea Nyeayea from Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office was killed in a motorcycle crash on Binford Blvd. near Kessler Ave. He was off duty at the time of the crash. While I work for a different Dept than Deputy Nyeayea, I have worked with him as he does cover the southeast part of the county from time to time. Thoughts and prayers to both his family and the Hamilton County Sheriffs Dept as they go through this rough time.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local...illed-in-crash

Godspeed Deputy Nyeayea.....may you RIP.

:patriot:

While not being an LEO myself, from hearing the news story and from the posts of his friends on here, he sounds like he was a phenomenal man, who served his community and Department with the very best he could, and with Honor, Dignity, and Compassion.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! Our prayers will be for him, his family to help them get thru this tragedy, and for his fellow Officers and friends. I'm sure he'll be greatly missed.

RIP! And God Speed on your way to Heaven, I'm sure you deserve a special place of Honor there.

Best wishes,
    7th Stepper

Cbowen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Noblesville
    I didnt know leanea on a personal level but he was always a great customer to deal with at the motorcycle shop I work at. We all enjoyed to see him come in at Noblesville Honda and he will be missed by all of us.

Top Bottom