• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Colts 0-5 now on the season. Are we playing to get Andrew Luck next year? Dallas Clark got hit in the numbers by a few passes and it looked like he wanted nothing to do with the ball.​

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Colts 0-5 now on the season. Are we playing to get Andrew Luck next year? Dallas Clark got hit in the numbers by a few passes and it looked like he wanted nothing to do with the ball.​

I'd rather they get Kellen Moore. Clark dropped way to many passes.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Actually they looked good for the first half. I think the "Clark thing" is just a timing issue and will work out as they all get more time under their belts.

There is still a chance to go 11 and 5 !!!

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't think the plan is to "trade' Peyton. Look at Green Bay. They had rogers in the wings for a few years. They waited maybe a year or two more than they should have. But, they made a smooth transition and kept the team competitive. The Colts do not have a plan for the not too far off Post Manning years.

My worry, is that is Bill P's normal. Look at Buffalo, he built a great team, didn't win the big ones, then no plan for post Kelley years, they've suck'd since that time, (till now). I do not want to go through that. Plan ahead, get a real QB and make a plan to transition the team's QB when its warranted. Likely in a few years, assuming Peyton returns to form and is healthy again, NEXT YEAR.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    So you pick Luck, keep Peyton, and surround them both with the talent you have now? That is probably a worse plan than trading Peyton. The colts need help on the O line as well as everywhere but end on the defence. Peytons ability to read and react to defences has masked alot of troubles.

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Snowr's.. by your own logic, Peyton is not trade material now, the 1st pic is nearly priceless with Luck. Also, he will not cost a fortune under the new deal. Peyton accepting a viable backup may be an issue. But a good corner or two over 6' and a solid Middle wold not hurt.

I'm in, suck for Luck. Just win Dolphins!

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    YEP! That's how many of the so called "fans" here are. :noway:
    YEAH!.. how dare he point out a sub par performance by a Colt..:rolleyes: I hope Caldwell's giving him an earful about his performance yesterday...:D... BTW, I don't hink luck is the answer. I think we are in far more need on Defense... as has been evidenced for so many years.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Snowr's.. by your own logic, Peyton is not trade material now, the 1st pic is nearly priceless with Luck. Also, he will not cost a fortune under the new deal. Peyton accepting a viable backup may be an issue. But a good corner or two over 6' and a solid Middle wold not hurt.

I'm in, suck for Luck. Just win Dolphins!

You can trade down, and with Luck being there you could get a boat load, think Ricky Williams type of deal or heaven forbid Hershel Walker. You could then get the multiple pieces you need and ride Peyton for 3-4 more years. What good was Dan Marino, or most of John Elways career without the surrounding talent. I am a Vikings fan so believe me I feel your pain. I don't want Luck for them either.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    the colts can suck for luck all they want. but unless the he can read defenses like peyton they are still screwed in so many other areas it may not matter if they get luck.

Top Bottom