• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Ok this is a notice to all the men. Having had a vasectomy today take my advice. If you go to have it done and if/when they offer you Vallium before hand to take the edge off. Take the Vallium, I opted not too and about 5 mins. in I wish I had. The cutting, cauterizing and sewing is no big deal, the worst part is them squeezing and probing your nuts trying to get the vas deferens up to the skin. I think the Vas deferens may be located near you spine as hard and deep as he was digging.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    The worst part of mine was, one of the stitches had a little fish hook kinda thing on it, and the next day it keep gettin' caught on my underware, and it felt like I had a knot tied on the wrong side of the skin that kept gettin' pulled all the way through to right side of the skin.
    YOWZER! :chillout:

Other than that no big deal.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Oh no worries!
    I been married to the same shooting range for 23 going on 24 years now.
    I can't even remember what target practice anywhere else was like!

:D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    ah, the ol' snip 'n clip...

Got lucky on mine, the doc was an old guy who'd done about a million of em. Worst for me was thanks to my ****** insurance through work, I had to drive to Louisville to get it done! That was NOT a fun 2hr drive home. Thank God we changed insurances.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Ok this is a notice to all the men. Having had a vasectomy today take my advice. If you go to have it done and if/when they offer you Vallium before hand to take the edge off. Take the Vallium, I opted not too and about 5 mins. in I wish I had. The cutting, cauterizing and sewing is no big deal, the worst part is them squeezing and probing your nuts trying to get the vas deferens up to the skin. I think the Vas deferens may be located near you spine as hard and deep as he was digging.

Valium ;) you should be here in the Spring for the annual gelding of the studs. The local Amish vet is a whack em off, sew em up no nonsense type of guy. Scares me :D

Top Bottom