• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    For you gamer people... avoid this game. Put it in this afternoon to try it out and next thing I realized it was dark, I was hungry, and 11 hours had gone by.

Sucked me in in a way that none of the others in the series had managed to do...:rockwoot:

Story is amazing, quests are inventive and not just the usual progression of "go here, kill this, bring me back that." Plus, where else can you fling fireballs at a dragon while your companion crawls along the ground beaten and bloody :D

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I broke my rule of not paying 60$ for video games and bought Dark Souls on release day so now even tho I REALLY want to play Skyrim I am going to force myself to hold out till I can get it in my standard 30$ video game budget. It does look awesome tho and it is going to be tough to hold out on that one.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I broke my rule of not paying 60$ for video games and bought Dark Souls on release day so now even tho I REALLY want to play Skyrim I am going to force myself to hold out till I can get it in my standard 30$ video game budget. It does look awesome tho and it is going to be tough to hold out on that one.

I got mine at red box to see if it was any good before plunking down the 60$. Going to go buy it today :D

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I will probably wait until it drops in price. I loved Oblivion even with some of its buggy gameplay. I have already bought Batman: Arkham City and talked my wife into letting me get Assassins Creed Revelations this Tues. It also helped that I traded in quite a few games to do it.

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    I got an invite to the Star Wars : The Old Republic weekend beta pass this weekend. It's pretty fun so far. I'm quite enjoying it as well.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, I did get a chance to play for awhile. Love the graphics and it seems a bit faster than Oblivion was. On the down side it was glitchy in a few places. Doesn't let you search with one click, all the time. You end up picking up the corpse or item and having to drop it a few times before it takes you to the inventory. Annoying. Other than that, I had a pretty darned good time playing. Can't wait till my next multi-hour session.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I finally got it last week and am at level 15. I saw a dragon fly overhead and attack something in the distance, then it landed. Went over the hill to see what was going it. It was fighting with a giant and a woolly mammoth. It was EPIC. Got to close and the giant killed me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I used to play Skyrim, like you, and then I took an arrow in the knee.

Your wife got a bow?lol

On games.Stay away from RAGE.It is already dead.0 online players and I mean 0.
    The game play is ok.The pc version(my version)has all kinds of graphic card issues(google it before buying). Took roughly 20 hours of play to beat it the first time,12 hours the second.It came out last October,and is already down to $29.00 that should tell you something.I picked it up hoping for a FPS to have some fun with online.In HOURS of waiting not one person has ever been online,and in the forums the mods have said yes it is doa online.

gamerman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Haven't played skyrim yet but just downloaded Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on steam for $7.49! reg. $30. Awesome game love the first one!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    387e003f_HolyNecroPost_759032.jpeg
    Skyrim actually had too many quests for me. It was overwhelming. I'd go to get items for one quest, and I'd end up with a dozen more from the people I met along the way. Kinda just gave up. I was also very disappointed food was pretty much pointless. I don't know why, but I really wanted my compulsion to hoard in game food to have a purpose.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Dead post rising but may I add my .02

I dont know how many hours I logged on that game, but it sucked me in deeper than any other game I've played.

I normally work 60 hours a week. For almost a year I worked only 48-54 a week because I was too busy playing. I didn't get anything more done at home with the extra time off work, just spent it playing Skyrim.

That is a dangerous game... I had similar reactions to Fallout series from Bethesda. I both anxiously await the next title from Bethesda and fear the day it's released.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    387e003f_HolyNecroPost_759032.jpeg
    Skyrim actually had too many quests for me. It was overwhelming. I'd go to get items for one quest, and I'd end up with a dozen more from the people I met along the way. Kinda just gave up. I was also very disappointed food was pretty much pointless. I don't know why, but I really wanted my compulsion to hoard in game food to have a purpose.

Same here. Played for awhile then just got tired of it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom